Can you be harassed with facial expressions

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I just say, nice arms, or not.
I took a pkg in wc one night, in the customer counter, and I saw a guy so hot, I thought I would faint, I grabbed a hold of a young female sup (now a center manager) and she did about the same. Of course she had to control herself. He should have been in the cinema, not in Youngstown.
And I never pictured him mowing the lawn or washing dishes:lol:

diesel96

Alright. Obviously I shouldn't take you guys so seriously. :wink: By the way, what the heck is a Troll?

Troll (Internet)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(Redirected from Internet troll)
Jump to: navigation, search
For other uses, see troll (disambiguation). For an essay about trolls on Wikipedia, see Wikipedia:Troll.
troll.jpg
In Internet terminology, a troll is someone who intentionally posts derogatory or otherwise inflammatory messages about sensitive topics in an established online community such as an online discussion forum to bait users into responding.[1] They may also plant images and data on networks that others may find disturbing (usually indirectly relating to the individual in person) in order to cause confrontation. While not necessarily related to hacking, such a practice is against the Computer Misuse Act 1990 in the United Kingdom, where mischief is caused in order to ensure chaos is spread.

By the way,what is your avatar? An Owl-Cat:confused:1

athena

Thanks, Diesel. The avatar is just some pic of an owl I pulled off the internet. In Greek mythology, Athena had an owl with her which was meant to signify wisdom. I didn't really have anything else at the time of registration.

dave_socal

PACKAGE/FEEDER
There is a manager in my building that gives me and other ladies looks that make us uncomfortable. He has never said anything to me directly but the look and tone in his voice is very un-nerving. What should I do?
You don't make it clear as to what you mean by uncomfortable. Does he scare you? Does he intimidate you with stares that you would say are leering or sexual in nature? In any case if you or others feel that this GUY has created a "hostile work environment" you may have company policy on your side to help you remedy your situation. One final question, does this GUY wear a dirty brown TIE and sit around a computer all day in between his episodes of ogling you? Hmmmm who could it be?

dave_socal

PACKAGE/FEEDER
Steffie could you describe the feeling. Do you feel he is oggling you or looking at you as a boss would look at a slacker? How does he talk to you. Is it with stern contempt or dripping with innuendo. You have to be able to describe it a little more clearly before anyone can really tell you what to do.
Hmmmm I guess we might have an answer to my question, and by the way OGLING has only one G. Are your suits polyester "T" sicko

tieguy

Banned
Hmmmm I guess we might have an answer to my question, and by the way OGLING has only one G. Are your suits polyester "T" sicko

They were but your wife bought me a new set of tailored suits with your class action sponsered welfare check. Said it was the least she could do after I showed her what a real man looked like. :thumbup1::thumbup1:

hoser

Industrial Slob
harassment is based on what you feel. if you feel genuinely harassed, you're being harassed. harassment is harassment.

however, good luck winning a human rights complaint/court case/grievance based on that amount of evidence.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Maybe all employees should just fill out this form.....

Name:______________________________ SOCIAL SECURITYNo:____________________ADDRESS:___________________________CITY:__________________________________STAFF ELEMENT:_____________________ HOME PHONENo.:________________________MALE:___________ FEMALE:___________ OFFICE PHONENo.:______________________SEXUAL PREFERENCE: Male - Female Female - Female Male - Male All of the Above None of the Above - Please Specify:_____________________I CONSENT TO THE FOLLOWING FORMS OF SEXUAL HARRASSMENT:Salutatory Greeting: _____________________Eye-to-Eye Contact: ______________________Eye-to-Bust Contatct: ____________________Eye-to-Below Waist Contact: ______________Heavy breathing on neck: _________________ ear: __________________ other: ________________Hands on body: ___________________________ shoulder: _______________________ waist: __________________________ Gluteus Maximus: ________________ other: __________________________Feelies: _________________________________Gropies: _________________________________Penetration (however slight): ____________Other: ___________________________________All of the Above: ________________________MISCELLANEOUS: I WILL / I WILL NOT1. Assist in procurement of various potions, lotions, products,appliances, etc. to be used during sexual harassment.2. Assist in procurement and maintenance of various types of substaining apparatus.3. Clean up.I CERTIFY THAT I WILL ACCEPT SEXUAL HARASSMENT FROM:Anyone: __________________________________Anyone But: ______________________________Only: ____________________________________SIGNATURE: _______________________________________ DATE:____________________This form is to be reviewed by immediate supervisor annually, prior toperformance rating and evaluation.

area43

Ah one post by a troll and we are off to the races. Meanwhile our friend who started this seems to have dissapeared.

Ok. Guess we do this one on our own.

Ready? Everyone look at my face and tell me what I am thinking. :thumbup1:
Your thinking about making whoopie with Janet Reno. Tie, you were asking for that one.lol

dave_socal

PACKAGE/FEEDER
They were but your wife bought me a new set of tailored suits with your class action sponsered welfare check. Said it was the least she could do after I showed her what a real man looked like. :thumbup1::thumbup1:
Oh I see family is fair game now good, And thanks for what you've done to my rep meter. You're such a tool and being such a tool I have dedicated a song by the band Tool for 'tool" called pot. I hope you have a chance to hear it. Everytime I do it reminds me of your posts. Here's a little quote from their lyrics.......
"Who are you to wave your finger? You must have been out your head. Eyehole deep in muddy waters you practically raised the dead...............Foot in mouth and head up a**, so whatcha talkin' bout ? Difficult to dance 'round this one 'til you pull it out. boy, ......

I hesitate to link such a great song to such a pile like yourself "T" but they must have wrote it for an a-hole just like you.
As for my wife your right I have one! But I fully support your alternate life style with your life partner. I can just picture it, two metrosexual's in tailored suits thanks to me SWEET.:w00t:

tieguy

Banned
Oh I see family is fair game now good, And thanks for what you've done to my rep meter. You're such a tool and being such a tool I have dedicated a song by the band Tool for 'tool" called pot. I hope you have a chance to hear it. Everytime I do it reminds me of your posts. Here's a little quote from their lyrics.......
"Who are you to wave your finger? You must have been out your head. Eyehole deep in muddy waters you practically raised the dead...............Foot in mouth and head up a**, so whatcha talkin' bout ? Difficult to dance 'round this one 'til you pull it out. boy, ......

I hesitate to link such a great song to such a pile like yourself "T" but they must have wrote it for an a-hole just like you.
As for my wife your right I have one! But I fully support your alternate life style with your life partner. I can just picture it, two metrosexual's in tailored suits thanks to me SWEET.:w00t:

I think Daves trying to say something here problem is he's babbling so much I don't know what it is. :thumbup1:

upsgrunt

At least he's not a tri-sexual! You know-he will try anything once:lol::lol::lol:

dave_socal

PACKAGE/FEEDER
I think Daves trying to say something here problem is he's babbling so much I don't know what it is. :thumbup1:
Its figures that a GUY like "T" who last purchased music during a 80's vegas trip to see Liberace wouldn't recognize a current progressive/alternative rock band like "TOOL" but none the less the lyrics fit you to a T ...."T" Look them up their singing your tune! :laugh:

tieguy

Banned
Its figures that a GUY like "T" who last purchased music during a 80's vegas trip to see Liberace wouldn't recognize a current progressive/alternative rock band like "TOOL" but none the less the lyrics fit you to a T ...."T" Look them up their singing your tune! :laugh:

Wow dave memorized some words to a song by tool. That means you're almost as smart as some of todays 16 year olds.
Whats next dave? you going out and spray paint somebodys walls? Gonna get a burger at micky Dee's? Maybe cop your first feel on the girl next door? I'm really impressed. :laugh: