Can you be harassed with facial expressions

DS

Fenderbender
my advice would be halfway between chanahon&scratch...
Get the guy alone maybe in a pkg car and aggressivley point out that he had better shut the * up with this name calling shi*,or he may be terminated for sexual harassment.
Personnaly I`d be in his face screaming.I may even grab
him by his shirt and slam him into a pottery barn box.
Just make sure nobody else is around.

NI1

If looks can be harassment then what do we call the other stuff they do?

UPS is not for everyone, I suggest that you ignore it and toughen up a bit. jmho

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
WElcome to brown cafe, midwest blondie.
Altough I wouldnt take roseanne as much of a slam as if he called me Rosie, I would say "Iam just fine hillarybilly", and that would most likely end it. And btw you can say anything you want here, as long as its basically clean.

Raw

Raw Member
i am a male and have received of form of what i think is sexual harrasment. Another male coworker calls me by another name frequently. It is a female name. I am not sure how to take this, but it really makes me uncomfortable. He calls me Rosanne. My name is nothing even close to this. He says it in a very suggestive way. What kind of action should i take with this? it really has been bothering me, and he says it almost every day. Am i just over-reacting.

thanks for your time. i am new here...first time posting on something like this.
What I wouldn`t do is bend over and pick up a bar of soap in front of him! :tongue_sm

over9five

Staff member
I'm with DS on this one. Except, I'd throw in the deranged, possibly insane look.... Ya know, the one that makes him AFRAID....

FracusBrown

Ponies and Planes
After participating in government mandated Sexual Harassment training
Inappropriate "looks" are considered harrassing.

Government mandated Sexual Harassment training???? I am not aware of any law that requires sexual harassment training for any employer.