Can you get fired for performance

Part-timer's pension is "make bank"? We must define that differently
My dads FT pension is $900/month. My PT pension will be $2100/month. I agree I will not be making bank, but a lot better off then most people. Plus my Army pension and benefits plus my personal retirement funds plus social security I will be making more then I did while working PT.

Brisket

My dads FT pension is $900/month. My PT pension will be $2100/month. I agree I will not be making bank, but a lot better off then most people. Plus my Army pension and benefits plus my personal retirement funds plus social security I will be making more then I did while working PT.
Thank you for your service.

Cementups

Box Monkey
How much comp time have you had?
Please don't give advice, if you can't work safely.

23 years, 2 weeks of comp time 17 years ago.
I only know the 5 main things of the DOK not all the under crap. I told them I refuse to learn them unless they are going to pay me to learn them ad not tell me to take them home and learn them on my own time. I get left alone about it. And when we have audits a sup will distract the auditor so I can punch out and get out before getting cornered. Team work makes the dream work, LOL.
So NO, you do not have to know all the DOK crap.

gman042

Been around the block a few times
Though they cannot fire you for production there are other ways. A series of warning letters for the same infraction will get you time off. What they consider stealing time will get you fired. There are a myriad of ways they can terminate your employment.

Grey

The only driver I've seen fired was because he scanned his last air before DRIVING to his last air stop. Back in the day you could probably get away with that.

Indecisi0n

23 years, 2 weeks of comp time 17 years ago.
I only know the 5 main things of the DOK not all the under crap. I told them I refuse to learn them unless they are going to pay me to learn them ad not tell me to take them home and learn them on my own time. I get left alone about it. And when we have audits a sup will distract the auditor so I can punch out and get out before getting cornered. Team work makes the dream work, LOL.
So NO, you do not have to know all the DOK crap.
You can come over and study with me.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
upload_2016-8-21_8-21-59.png