Can you get fired for working slow?

Hateworkingaspreload

In preload? I'm always reading on here to work slow, my drivers tell me to work slow. I'm getting pressured by my sup to work fast, the stupid :censored2: dispatcher always comes to my set to rush me.

JL 0513

It's not that you can get fired for working slow, it's placing a target on your back by doing so. So while you won't get fired for that, they'll always be hounding you and looking for the opportunity to get rid of you. Just work normally. Work an honest day.

billerz

They cannot fire you over production, I would say to work at a pace that you are comfortable with. Don't let your sups intimidate you, fair days work fair days pay. This is why we have a union.

wage EARNER

You're not in high school anymore, so grow up and do an honest day's work. Don't let the d-bags pressure you into a work slowdown. The ones telling you to go slow, will be the first to throw you under the bus when they get into trouble and the last to help you when you need it.

Loyal Teamster

In preload? I'm always reading on here to work slow, my drivers tell me to work slow. I'm getting pressured by my sup to work fast, the stupid :censored2: dispatcher always comes to my set to rush me.
You will never get fired for lack of production.
But don't ever slow down because your coworkers Want u be to mediocre like them. Always put in your BEST work and you'll always b fine. Remember, if you do a great job, you can move up faster. I was in ur shoes a few years ago & look at me now. U can work slow and stay as as laborer or work hard and move up to management..
Check out my old post.
Promoting from within?

Thanks,
Loyal Teamster

We Love Logistics

Last edited:

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
If you go to panel and production is one of the reasons you're there, you can absolutely be fired for it and this is now a fact, 10 years ago I would say not a chance in hell, but now you're playing Russian roulette with your job.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
You will never get fired for lack of production.
But don't ever slow down because your coworkers Want u be to mediocre like them. Always put in your BEST work and you'll always b fine. Remember, if you do a great job, you can move up faster. I was in ur shoes a few years ago & look at me now. U can work slow and stay as as laborer or work hard and move up to management..
Check out my old post.
Promoting from within?

Thanks,
Loyal Teamster

We Love Logistics
Yes look at you now. You're a "self proclaimed " eBay power seller who sells manuals on line and probably is a little bitch of a preloader.

We should all be so fortunate to be as awesome as you.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Is the top 5 loader board in every hub? I made top 3 last week. Or is it :censored2: to make me work harder to keep my name on the board
Great job on being #3. I was #1 the board last week but mine was telematics, I'm sure they are praying that my name does not stay on the board, and as much as I hate to admit it, I'm sure I won't be able to find another 1.17 mile drive that I will have to back out of. But anyways, great job on scoring #3!

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Yes look at you now. You're a "self proclaimed " eBay power seller who sells manuals on line and probably is a little bitch of a preloader.

We should all be so fortunate to be as awesome as you.

Manuals that he probably downloads from free sites that his customers are too dumb to figure out for themselves.

A real entrepreneur.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Is the top 5 loader board in every hub? I made top 3 last week. Or is it :censored2: to make me work harder to keep my name on the board
image.jpeg