Can you get in trouble for cussing at/insulting a sup?

MonavieLeaker

Bringin Teh_Lulz
i don't respect anyone whose every other word is a curse word.

I don't respect a manager who has a potty mouth.

If you don't have the ability to complete a simple sentence without cursing i have little respect for you.

I am former military and some of the rants i have heard while at ups would make a soldier blush.

To the op---yes, you can get in trouble for cursing at a sup.

cool post bro

OptimusPrime

Seems to be a huge grey area in this regard. Seems members of management have no problems telling dirty jokes, graphically explaining sexual conquests, hell even the use of the *gasp* n-word. But then if something got heated and and an employee cussed, they would try to use that against them. Weak.

brownIEman

Seems to be a huge grey area in this regard. Seems members of management have no problems telling dirty jokes, graphically explaining sexual conquests, hell even the use of the *gasp* n-word. But then if something got heated and and an employee cussed, they would try to use that against them. Weak.

Where the heck do you work, the nineteen forties?
If I went around telling dirty jokes and making graphic sexual references or even once used the n-word, I would be outside the gates without an ID badge so fast I wouldn't even have time to realize HR had even shown up in the building.

It is your characterization of all management as crass, backward, small minded hypocrites which is weak.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Anytime I get a sup who is a little hot and wants to take it out on someone I always like to be the one. I try to lure them (and usually successfully) into blowing up and dropping a few friend-bombs. And me acting completely calm drives them even more nuts. I tend to swear a bit, which is usually unneeded, but when put in a situation I can be quick to curb it to make others the bad guy.

brownIEman

Anytime I get a sup who is a little hot and wants to take it out on someone I always like to be the one. I try to lure them (and usually successfully) into blowing up and dropping a few friend-bombs. And me acting completely calm drives them even more nuts. I tend to swear a bit, which is usually unneeded, but when put in a situation I can be quick to curb it to make others the bad guy.

So you are saying you spend a lot of time baiting supervisors.

And you are almost always successful. So would you say you are a master of the art?

:funny:

sorry, that was juvenile I know...