Can you wear this loading

Box Ox

I did some construction before and nobody cared what anybody wore. Work boots and shorts was it summers.

Closed toed shoes and nothing that could get caught in the belt were all that mattered when I was a modern era preloader. Just had to wear shoes and leave the Mr. T chain in the car.

Not sure how or why anyone would care what you wear outside of that.

I did some construction before and nobody cared what anybody wore. Work boots and shorts was it summers. Closed toed shoes and nothing that could get caught in the belt were all that mattered when I was a modern era preloader. Just had to wear shoes and leave the Mr. T chain in the car.

Not sure how or why anyone would care what you wear outside of that.
Are you saying some guys didn't wear no shirt sometimes working.

Yesterday I come in this tshirt open sides and my sup was dude nice shirt I bet you be my fastest loader today and give me a high five and then 5 minutes another soup came and my soup said I gots to send you unloading cause so many guys missing everywhere. Those truck is hotter there I think. Is the preloader and the primary and the unload all the same thing

Are the rules different loading and unloading.
Yes because both have different managers. Are dress code rules supposed to be the same, sadly yes. Do some seniority positions get treated better than most of the nooblets, yes once again.

Catching on?
Friday was again really bad cause of missing people and I got sent to help a different area again. The sup there told me I couldn't wear a t shirt with sides cut out. I did it for a week cause I saw other guys in other areas do it and nobody said anything bad. Why does this guy care and should I listen to him cause he's not really my sup and I was borrowed out?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Are the rules different loading and unloading.Friday was again really bad cause of missing people and I got sent to help a different area again. The sup there told me I couldn't wear a t shirt with sides cut out. I did it for a week cause I saw other guys in other areas do it and nobody said anything bad. Why does this guy care and should I listen to him cause he's not really my sup and I was borrowed out?

Change your shirt.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Are the rules different loading and unloading.Friday was again really bad cause of missing people and I got sent to help a different area again. The sup there told me I couldn't wear a t shirt with sides cut out. I did it for a week cause I saw other guys in other areas do it and nobody said anything bad. Why does this guy care and should I listen to him cause he's not really my sup and I was borrowed out?
He's a tool
Where what you want