Canada Post braces for possible strike

P

pickup

That`s the price you pay to live in a free country............full of communists.

Yes, commies, along with a bunch of growing Theo-Cons consisting of Stephen Harper and his ilk.

Interesting Klein, I did some research , apparently some special elections were held in Canada just a month or so ago. We didn't hear anything about that from you. You're more focused on our election in 2012 Lots of interesting going ons in Canada these days. You're upset over the United States not approving gay marriage. Perhaps you should worry about that right going away in Canada.

P

pickup

Yes, commies, along with a bunch of growing Theo-Cons consisting of Stephen Harper and his ilk.

Interesting Klein, I did some research , apparently some special elections were held in Canada just a month or so ago. We didn't hear anything about that from you. You're more focused on our election in 2012 Lots of interesting going ons in Canada these days. You're upset over the United States not approving gay marriage. Perhaps you should worry about that right going away in Canada.

Klein,

Congrats on your 5,000th post. You now have entered the upper stratosphere of all the other wise elder statesmen and women of the Browncafe.

Wear your pin with honor and dignity

moreluck

golden ticket member

I must defend my Canadian neighbor.....I remember reading his posts about the Canadian elections....of course, my thoughts were, "who the hell cares"..............but he did write about them.

klein

Für Meno :)
I must defend my Canadian neighbor.....I remember reading his posts about the Canadian elections....of course, my thoughts were, "who the hell cares"..............but he did write about them.

Yupsers, thanks More !

Thread "Canada Elections May 2011" started by klein

and btw, if a miniority government in power doesn't get approval from atleast another oppostion party, and it gets defeated (as was done, in April), we must hold elections within the next 35 days (max).

We also don't have fixed election dates, so it's mostly, always that 35 day rule.
Different then down south, where election process seems to go on forever.

Last edited:
P

pickup

i guess being co members of the 5,000 post club, you feel you know have to defend Klein. I understand(wink, wink)

P

pickup

Yupsers, thanks More !

Thread "Canada Elections May 2011" started by klein

and btw, if a miniority government in power doesn't get approval from atleast another oppostion party, and it gets defeated (as was done, in April), we must hold elections within the next 35 days (max).

We also don't have fixed election dates, so it's mostly, always that 35 day rule.
Different then down south, where election process seems to go on forever.

I stand corrected, you did inform us. Who exactly is this theo-con running our neighbor up north? I fear Stephen Harper. I truly do.

Is this video of you reacting to the news of Harper losing his no confidence vote?

http://youtu.be/R2vx0xdi0Xk