Canadians are the best it seems

moreluck

golden ticket member
Tuke Cat....
1356666240_32d9e597d4.jpg

klein

Für Meno :)
Sold 29 bottles of Crown Royal today within my 4hr shift !
Awesome good job, I did !
Told my boss, 20 was my goal before I went to work totally motivated. :)
Bought 1 to remember my great dad, too.

Oh yeah, Canada added 95000 More jobs last month (highest monthly job growth in 11 years)!!!! - more money to spend out here ! ;)

DS

Fenderbender
Klein I forgot all about this thread...lol
If you do this in Fort McMurray you can sell to miners...
God bless Canada.
We put an offer in to buy back Alaska,Obama could use the money.

klein

Für Meno :)
Klein I forgot all about this thread...lol
If you do this in Fort McMurray you can sell to miners...
God bless Canada.
We put an offer in to buy back Alaska,Obama could use the money.

DS, Edmonton is totally booming, so is Alberta with under 4% unemployment.
Just wait until atleast 1 of those pipelines are being built.
I'm getting calls or e-mails every single day to do some kind of work.
I'm basically an independent contracter now and currently have 3 jobs.
I get to pick & choose now.

I don't earn as much as you, but I'm having fun.
However, I did earn another $1800 net last week - mostly because of OT and they also pay me once I leave my home, and once I get back home (travel time), plus milage money of 38cents/km, too.
But, it's not steady work.
This weekend I'm booked out, and next Th, Fr, Sat & Mon, too.
Everything is short notice, could have work inbetween, too. Like I did last week - giving me sometimes 7 day work weeks.
I keep seeing UPS trucks, keep looking at the drivers - but never see a familiar face, except once !
Most quit and moved on for something better.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Canadian mom, teen daughter caught trying to smuggle $59,000 into US in their bras
DETROIT – U.S. border agents say they caught a Canadian woman and her teenage daughter trying to cross the border with $59,000 hidden in their bras.The Detroit Free Press and The Windsor Star say a complaint was filed Tuesday in Detroit federal court against a 51-year-old woman.The complaint says border agents detained Moura El-Asmar and her 16-year-old daughter at the Detroit-Windsor Tunnel on their way to Detroit Metropolitan Airport for a flight to visit relatives in Lebanon.Agents found $15,300 in El-Asmar's purse. A pat down found "a bulky mass" in her bra that led to the pair's hidden cash.The Windsor-area woman is charged with cash smuggling and lying to a federal agent. Her daughter isn't charged.
Read more: Canadian mom, teen daughter caught trying to smuggle $59,000 into US in their bras | Fox News

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Hey klein care to help pay for this ............

[h=1]Canadian Couple Charged $5,000 After Finding 400-Year-Old Skeleton in Backyard[/h]SARNIA, Ontario, June 16 (UPI) -- A Canadian couple who found a skeleton in their backyard said an Ontario law required them to pay $5,000 for archaeological disinterment and other treatments. Nicole Sauve and Ken Campbell of Sarnia, Ontario found the 400-year-old bones of a First Nations woman when they started digging to build a fence, and contacted the Ontario Provincial Police, who taped off their backyard and called in an anthropological expert, the Toronto Star reported Saturday.
Forensic anthropologist Michael Spence said the aboriginal woman was around 24 years old when she died and was part of a hunting, gathering and fishing and merchant society.
Property owners must pay for the costs of archaeological assessment for human remains found on their property, the Star reported.