Can't believe I'm gonna say this....

loadfaster

Aw hell, I have a small crush on one of my drivers, he's got one for me...this is just stupid, right? Life is complicated enough. What do I do about this? Looking for honest answers...

Returntosender

"The best way to avoid temptation is to yield to it. Resist it and the soul growls for the thing it has forbidden unto it's self. " Oscar Wilde

loadfaster

Interesting...I expected a rash of "no way no how not ever"....Common sense says no, but everything else is saying "I want, I want, I want". You could cut the atmosphere around us with a knife, and it's driving me crazy. Now you all get to share in it!

CAFAL

Sometimes the intensity of attraction is better than following through. It changes on so many levels if something were to happen. For instance, I love flirting with my sexy oms's,but you need to face that person everyday after. Difficult decisions,but you only live once. Goodluck

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
When you say one of "my drivers" it makes we wonder, exactly what your job at UPS is. Loadfaster could be a sup, or a loader. Lifes short, live fast. Enjoy.

Gazelle

Race me!
Honestly... You will do whatever you want anyways. But from my honest opinion you may want to reconsider.
When I was in the union I dated a fellow preloader. It was great because we understood one another's schedule. But it didn't last and things got ugly. Anytime I talk to anyone now people assume that we are dating or hooking up. Mind you I am the only female on my shift that is under 30.... and good looking...
Go for it if you are ready for the drama involved!

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Interesting...I expected a rash of "no way no how not ever"....Common sense says no, but everything else is saying "I want, I want, I want". You could cut the atmosphere around us with a knife, and it's driving me crazy. Now you all get to share in it!

You know ups looks down on relationships between center manager's and drivers....maybe you could go out on the next safety ride....

Returntosender

Well hurry get your quiver. Before the familiarity breeds contempt settles in.