Can't believe I'm gonna say this....

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by loadfaster, Sep 19, 2012.

1. loadfaster

loadfaster New Member

Aw hell, I have a small crush on one of my drivers, he's got one for me...this is just stupid, right? Life is complicated enough. What do I do about this? Looking for honest answers...
  2. Brownslave688

Brownslave688 You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Depends if your my loader I say go for it ;)
  3. kingOFchester

kingOFchester Well-Known Member

Don't crap where you work.
  4. Returntosender

Returntosender Well-Known Member

"The best way to avoid temptation is to yield to it. Resist it and the soul growls for the thing it has forbidden unto it's self. " Oscar Wilde
  5. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

Volunteer to be his helper this Peak.
  6. loadfaster

loadfaster New Member

Interesting...I expected a rash of "no way no how not ever"....Common sense says no, but everything else is saying "I want, I want, I want". You could cut the atmosphere around us with a knife, and it's driving me crazy. Now you all get to share in it!
  7. brownmonster

brownmonster Man of Great Wisdom

If you are both single, go for it. Order a pkg for yourself, misload into his truck, and be ready when he delivers.
  8. over9five

over9five Senior Member Staff Member

"Hit it wherever you can get it"

Old standby, has more relevance each and every day.
  9. CAFAL

CAFAL New Member

Sometimes the intensity of attraction is better than following through. It changes on so many levels if something were to happen. For instance, I love flirting with my sexy oms's,but you need to face that person everyday after. Difficult decisions,but you only live once. Goodluck
  10. upschick95

upschick95 Member

I don't see anything wrong with it. As long as no one is married that is.
  11. toonertoo

toonertoo Most Awesome Dog Staff Member

When you say one of "my drivers" it makes we wonder, exactly what your job at UPS is. Loadfaster could be a sup, or a loader. Lifes short, live fast. Enjoy.
  12. CaliforniaPaul

CaliforniaPaul Active Member

Is this a same sex attraction?? Is it legal in New York??
  13. Gazelle

Gazelle Race me!

Honestly... You will do whatever you want anyways. But from my honest opinion you may want to reconsider.
    When I was in the union I dated a fellow preloader. It was great because we understood one another's schedule. But it didn't last and things got ugly. Anytime I talk to anyone now people assume that we are dating or hooking up. Mind you I am the only female on my shift that is under 30.... and good looking...
    Go for it if you are ready for the drama involved!
  14. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

Are you both dudes???
  15. laffter

laffter Active Member

I'm not sure you know how sex works.
  16. Returntosender

At work it must be like a man buffet for you. There are only guys to look at, once in while their is new blood introduce to the operation for you stare at.
  17. Coldworld

Coldworld Well-Known Member

You know ups looks down on relationships between center manager's and drivers....maybe you could go out on the next safety ride....
  18. Returntosender

Well hurry get your quiver. Before the familiarity breeds contempt settles in.
  19. menotyou

menotyou bella amicizia

He said quiver. Hehehehehehhee
  20. undies

undies Active Member

Is it a driver that delivers to you? Or a driver you work with?