Can't believe I'm gonna say this....

loadfaster

This is one of those things where the fantasy is better than the reality would be. Well, it's a pretty solid bet, anyway. I think I'll just have to content myself with looking, and flirting, and nothing beyond that. It would end up being a bunch of unnecessary bull**** drama I'm too seasoned for...

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I would PASS....

The statement " dont crap where you work " is often the first thing one must think. The stories I have heard!

Well, nevermind that.. I have a better story.

A girl from dispatch and another girl ( soup ) got into a fling with a few drivers. It ends up the girls having an orgy with 4 drivers. Of course no one ever used a condom. The girl from dispatch ended up getting pregant, thusly doesnt know who the father was. This is, might / oftenly, what you will deal with / end up with.

Drivers are stressed beyond thought, most of them have taken up means to subdue those stresses. Whatever it might be could end up you having to deal with it, whenever you like it or not.

The best advice I could offer you, DO YOUR SHIFT AND GO HOME! :onesmiley1::onesmiley1::onesmiley1:

Umm what center or hub is this... You know just so I know where to request my transfer to.

kingOFchester

I would PASS....

The statement " dont crap where you work " is often the first thing one must think. The stories I have heard!

Well, nevermind that.. I have a better story.

A girl from dispatch and another girl ( soup ) got into a fling with a few drivers. It ends up the girls having an orgy with 4 drivers. Of course no one ever used a condom. The girl from dispatch ended up getting pregant, thusly doesnt know who the father was. This is, might / oftenly, what you will deal with / end up with.

Drivers are stressed beyond thought, most of them have taken up means to subdue those stresses. Whatever it might be could end up you having to deal with it, whenever you like it or not.

The best advice I could offer you, DO YOUR SHIFT AND GO HOME! :onesmiley1::onesmiley1::onesmiley1:

You had me with the 2 girls. Lost me when you added 4 drivers.

2 girls, 4 drivers
. Might make 2 girls, 1 cup look tame.

Last edited:

Returntosender

Some solid feedback, lots of flirty posts...I'm wondering something, though. A couple of posters have asked if this was a lesbian or gay crush going on...what would make you fine folks think that? I've had women and enjoyed it, but I usually have relationships with men. Now, I doubt the driver and I are destined to drive off into the sunset together, and I'm just not built for "casual" anything. Plus, I don't want to be seen as the slutty new-ish loader. People ALWAYS find out...Damnation, but he's just so....appetizing...still undecisive in WA...
"I'm just not built for "casual" anything" Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood.” Oscar Wilde Lord Arthur Svalie's Crime and other other stores.

Don't want to be slutty. "A man calls a woman a slut causes she is giving her attention to another guy. A woman calls a woman a slut cause the guy she wants is giving his attention to a woman that is not her" Rex RAT Pact

menotyou

bella amicizia
"I'm just not built for "casual" anything" Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood.” Oscar Wilde Lord Arthur Svalie's Crime and other other stores.

Don't want to be slutty. "A man calls a woman a slut causes she is giving her attention to another guy. A woman calls a woman a slut cause the guy she wants is giving his attention to a woman that is not her" Rex RAT Pact
I love Oscar Wilde. If some yahoo wants another girls attention, he's not worth your attention. ---Menotyou.