Can't do anything right

'Lord Brown's bidding'

Center managers like to have direct control over their operations which is very hard to do with satellite centers.

I'm sure he is pissed because he was blindsided by the phone call.

All things considered, this should be irrelevant. I am confident the OP will have union representation with him to make sure it stays that way. As you said earlier, at most this should be a simple reminder of procedure. Shoot, grieve it if he doesn't give you kudos for ultimately doing the right thing!:wink2:

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
This thread is a really bad idea for the OP. Especially before that meeting. Also the thread could be used in court if the helper litigates.

Sent from Droid 4 using Brown Cafe mobile app

Package_Donkey14

milk was a bad choice
You never want to give the company any ammo--especially something in print. Whether you did something wrong or not...they will use anything they can to make you wrong.

Sent from Droid 4 using Brown Cafe mobile app

At this point, all I want to know is what if anything I did do wrong so that I can correct the problem and be a better prepared/safer driver in the future.

At this point, all I want to know is what if anything I did do wrong so that I can correct the problem and be a better prepared/safer driver in the future.
Find out all the methods and follow them to a t. This will set you free. Don't fall for their free money scam (bonus). It's a trap to shortcut the methods and when you really screw up that will slam your nuts in a drawer.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Center managers like to have direct control over their operations which is very hard to do with satellite centers.

I'm sure he is pissed because he was blindsided by the phone call.
I don't see sat driver as having anything to do with this. The center manager will likely do some thinking over the weekend and it will be no big deal come Monday.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Find out all the methods and follow them to a t. This will set you free. Don't fall for their free money scam (bonus). It's a trap to shortcut the methods and when you really screw up that will slam your nuts in a drawer.

Good advice which has absolutely nothing to do with the topic being discussed.

mundele

I hit my head on a shelf in my center manager's office last Thursday pretty hard. She just asked if I was ok and that was it. In hindsight I should have made a big deal out of it. ;)

You're going to be ok.