Cant get onto Twilight - My only choice for september, what can i do?

Dante505

Okay so I decided that I wanted to go on twilight but i am confused, my brother is a team leader on twilight at cornerstone section ( not near mine) and i was told I can't get onto twilight solely because of that reason, but I have asked people about it and they have told me they know brothers who do the same shift with no problems at all.

So what can I do about this? if nothing can be done i will have to quit September time to focus on my education.

They really won't let you two work on the same shift huh? I find this hard to believe, because my friend who works at a diff hub than me & says that he's really good friends with a Supervisor who has a brother who so happens to be an hourly on the SAME shift with no problem. Have you talked to your center steward about this confliction yet? Or just BC.

Dante505

They really won't let you two work on the same shift huh? I find this hard to believe, because my friend who works at a diff hub than me & says that he's really good friends with a Supervisor who has a brother who so happens to be an hourly on the SAME shift with no problem. Have you talked to your center steward about this confliction yet? Or just BC.

I have a feedback meeting on wednesday and i am going to bring this up, what you mean by BC?

PT Car Washer

He was the one who wanted me on twilight, recruitment were just being :censored2: about it, what time does twilight usually start anyway?
Depending on staffing available and volume my buildings Twi starts as early as 16:45 to 18:00. This week 17:15 M T W 17:30 Thur and 17:45 Fri.

clean hairy

Okay so I decided that I wanted to go on twilight but i am confused, my brother is a team leader on twilight at cornerstone section ( not near mine) and i was told I can't get onto twilight solely because of that reason, but I have asked people about it and they have told me they know brothers who do the same shift with no problems at all.

So what can I do about this? if nothing can be done i will have to quit September time to focus on my education.
Quit UPS and work on asking "would you like fries with that?"

Dante505

Okay so i went in today, spoke to my trainer, who's speaking to someone tomorrow, they're trying to get me on 7pm -11pm or 3:30am - 7:30am without doing early start/late finish, hoping for the best.

Dante505

Okay so i went in today, spoke to my trainer, who's speaking to someone tomorrow, they're trying to get me on 7pm -11pm or 3:30am - 7:30am without doing early start/late finish, hoping for the best.

UPSGUY72

Is your brother a SUP or a hourly like you ??