Can't speed

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
In nyc, the speed limit is a joke, nobody drives it, especially on the highways and expressways - we all go by the flow of traffic. I find it difficult to go the speed limit, I think I have ADD, no joke.

S

selfcancelsignal

Nothing worse than heading back to the center from a rural route, driving on the interstate, & not being able to pass semi's because your PC is governed at 65 or 70 mph! Gotta just laugh as the vehicles line up behind you as you try.

Sent while chasing down unnecessary Dish Network call tags.

Future

Victory Ride
I get laughed at by passengers in my personal vehicle .....Nice Hemi Truck.....Tell me I drive like a Grandma.....

idrivethetruck

Slow & steady wins the race.
Yeah, it varies from area to area and even by the guy. Also, much like trying to stay off reports at work, if you stay in the middle of a pack of cars and stay out of the left lane you're more likely to get away with it. If you're hanging out in the left lane and don't have any cars in front of you for radar/laser cover you're gonna eventually get snagged.
That's the ticket (or lack of, pun intended)! If you're weaving in and out of traffic, passing everyone else, you'll draw attention to yourself.

oldngray

nowhere special
Do the snack cakes get all melted if it gets above 70° in the cab?? ;)

I used to pick up a chocolate company (Anthony Thomas) that wouldn't ship on hot days in the summer because everything would melt. They would wait for a cooler cloudy day and ship a bunch then. That route had another chocolate company (a crappier one - the stuff you get in hotel rooms) that would ship anyway and it would create chocolate soup .

ChickenLegs

Safety Expert
I go the limit. If it's dark or raining I will adjust speed. No reason to speed as you won't make up much time on your 10-30 minute ride.

I always find myself laughing at the idiots who put the pedal to the metal at stop lights only to find themselves sitting at the next red light. Meanwhile I catch up at idle speed.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I used to pick up a chocolate company (Anthony Thomas) that wouldn't ship on hot days in the summer because everything would melt. They would wait for a cooler cloudy day and ship a bunch then. That route had another chocolate company (a crappier one - the stuff you get in hotel rooms) that would ship anyway and it would create chocolate soup .
I used to deliver to a commercial bakery that would hook me up. They had good stuff.

Sent from my 28 year old brown truck

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I used to deliver to a commercial bakery that would hook me up. They had good stuff.

Sent from my 28 year old brown truck
I got hooked up today at a new bakery on my route with 2 bigazz I mean king kong sized chocolate cookies. Them things were righteous dude. Biggest cookies ive ever had lol. One of my new favorite places to deliver, JUMP loves him some coooookeeees lmfao.