Car and Bike Talk

I'd prob swing more towards a P-38 but a P-51 will do as a backup.

​This Mustang was at our local airport a few weeks ago.
image.jpg

Big Babooba

I grew up about a mile from the factory where this was built.

C_DV-08_RMM-03.jpg
and about 3 miles from where this was built.

landaulet.jpg

If you can name both of the manufacturers you will win a ONE MILLION DOLLAR gift card for BIG BABOOBA ENTERPRISES! (a $100.00 processing fee will be assessed)

C_DV-08_RMM-03.jpg
landaulet.jpg

texan

I grew up about a mile from the factory where this was built.

View attachment 9876
and about 3 miles from where this was built.

View attachment 9877

If you can name both of the manufacturers you will win a ONE MILLION DOLLAR gift card for BIG BABOOBA ENTERPRISES! (a $100.00 processing fee will be assessed)

How about rep points for a bribe to aquire the answer?

I could meet you in our usual spot.

Last edited:
That Bee is set up Pro-Touring which is the way I'd build one nowadays. Vintage body but up to date suspension,brakes, and drivetrain. Looks great and runs like a scalded cat.

Bwrench, I think Jungle Pam was the first woman I ever noticed. Have a soft spot for her ever since.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
How 'bout Linda Vaughn? I see nowadays you can get a more conventional front clip to replace the old K-member to replace the torsion bars. Those with air bags are the way to go.

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
That Bee is set up Pro-Touring which is the way I'd build one nowadays. Vintage body but up to date suspension,brakes, and drivetrain. Looks great and runs like a scalded cat.

Bwrench, I think Jungle Pam was the first woman I ever noticed. Have a soft spot for her ever since.

After Googling Jungle Pam, I see she spent a lot of time looking for something under the car....

index.php