Car and Bike Talk

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Not to mention my car is damn near new; it feels like such a pissing away of money to have an emission test done.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
10.065 Emission Recall Program (H&SC §43009.5)

If a vehicle owner does not respond to a manufacturer's emission recall notice, registration of the vehicle cannot be completed until a Proof of Correction Certificate is submitted.

The correction certificate is obtained from an authorized dealership after the recall repairs are performed.

Vehicle Record Information

The emission recall information is contained in the vehicle record.When RCC 74 is present, the status message "Proof of Correction Required-Recall #XXXXXX" displays.
Fascism at it's finest.

moreluck

golden ticket member
796f76259748f03cb2d37c764fd34699.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Did you have to order that color?
No, but I've been keeping my eyes peeled to see it on a lot.......or checking the internet.......hard color (rally yellow) to find in the vehicle you want.
Of course, Camero and Corvette had it, but I wasn't looking for a sport car.

oldngray

nowhere special
I saw a Plymouth Reliant driving down the road in front of me today. I didn't think there were any of those K cars left on the road. It was producing a nice smoke screen from that crappy 4 cylinder engine though.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Vtec swap!

It can be done. Anything can be done with knowledge and budget.

One of my dream cars is a '69 Mini Cooper with a Honda B16 DOHC VTEC motor in it. There is a company that makes the mounts for it as an "easy" drop in. 160 HP could do a lot of damage in a car that little.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian

One of my dream cars is a '69 Mini Cooper with a Honda B16 DOHC VTEC motor in it. There is a company that makes the mounts for it as an "easy" drop in. 160 HP could do a lot of damage in a car that little.
Mini purists would want to kill you.

Cementups

Box Monkey

minitrucklol.jpg