Car and Bike Talk

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Binge watching Graveyard Carz. Christine was featured. KICK ASS! My Dad had a very similar '59 Fury, featuring the current 361 Golden Commando. Quickest car in the area. Had a engine replaced under warranty due to bad rod bolts.

oldngray

nowhere special
morning_picdump_858_640_29.jpg

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Going through this weekend's DVR. Wish I could have attended the Porsche Rennsport event at Laguna Seca. Vintage Porsches and pretty German beermaids. Sigh.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Love the Star Wars themed Dodge commercial with a black Viper as Darth Vader and rows of white Chargers and Challengers as the Stormtroopers.

rod

Retired 22 years
Must me nice to have all sorts of money and time to indulge your interests. If it's half way interesting, Jay probably has one.

In an interview I saw with him a couple years ago he said that he hasn't spent one dime of his Tonight Show earnings. He says his car hobby and life expenses are all paid with earnings from his comedy show bookings. The guy must be loaded. I think he was being paid something like 8 million a year for the Tonight Show.

moreluck

golden ticket member
In an interview I saw with him a couple years ago he said that he hasn't spent one dime of his Tonight Show earnings. He says his car hobby and life expenses are all paid with earnings from his comedy show bookings. The guy must be loaded. I think he was being paid something like 8 million a year for the Tonight Show.
I heard that too. He just banked his Tonight Show Earnings......He said he's a stand up comic and that's how he paid the bills and earned a living.