Car Parts

over9five

Staff member
IMAG0521_zpseyouuasc.jpg

Anyone know what this is called? I've replaced them before on an older Explorer I had. Lost one today, but can't recall what it's called.
Also, if ya know where I can order them online....

(Picture posted from Roadrunner and my Photobucket account)

Johney

Not sure if that is the proper name, but it is connected to the sway bar. Oh and by the way your front diff has a bad seal.

oldngray

nowhere special
this cold is rough on everything. The ABS light came on in my Trailblazer today. Either a sensor froze or ice in somewhere. The brakes worked fine and light went out after my car was back in garage.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
this cold is rough on everything. The ABS light came on in my Trailblazer today. Either a sensor froze or ice in somewhere. The brakes worked fine and light went out after my car was back in garage.
Had a trailblazer, until this past March. Loved that thing, except the fuel mileage

IMAG0521_zpseyouuasc.jpg

Anyone know what this is called? I've replaced them before on an older Explorer I had. Lost one today, but can't recall what it's called.
Also, if ya know where I can order them online....

(Picture posted from Roadrunner and my Photobucket account)

Sway bar end link. Might as well do the pair.

Brown stains

Just did mine on my ford got parts at napa
I had to cut mine off with the old saw zall
Nuts were rusted bad
Easy job when warm out suks when cold

Johney

Copy that. I didn't even want to go out to take the picture...

But I couldn't NOT do it...
Don't overthink it they aren't that crucial a part really. Not that you are but most off-road guys disconnect them right from the get go for better articulation.