Cash For Cockers

moreluck

golden ticket member
The Pres.'s newest plan for energy efficiency is called Cash for Cockers.

I want to participate in this program, so I am going to the shelter today to adopt a cocker spaniel.(parti-colored)

I'm not sure how it works, but I think I take the cocker to bed with me and the heat generated by the little canine lets me drastically lower my home's thermostat.....thus saving energy.

Finally, a plan I can live with!!

What? Huh? ....er.....caulkers? are you sure ?? NEVERMIND !! (RIP Gilda)

wkmac

The Pres.'s newest plan for energy efficiency is called Cash for Cockers.

I want to participate in this program, so I am going to the shelter today to adopt a cocker spaniel.(parti-colored)

I'm not sure how it works, but I think I take the cocker to bed with me and the heat generated by the little canine lets me drastically lower my home's thermostat.....thus saving energy.

Finally, a plan I can live with!!

What? Huh? ....er.....caulkers? are you sure ?? NEVERMIND !! (RIP Gilda)

I saw the title to this thread and I thought you were gonna show where the Obama adminstration is going to give stimulus money (pun intended) to people to spend here.

Sorry Ron, you were hoping for some easy work and gov't cheese!
ron_jeremy.jpg

D

Dis-organized Labor

How about a cash for Cockles program??

Probably a "By the pound" basis would work

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Did someone say something about warming my cockles?

Speaking of that, in Africa it was (is) a common means of practicing birth control for the man to soak his testicles in hot water to decrease the sperm count.
In the US we just peruse BC with the laptop sitting in our lap.

P

pickup

Getting back to the cash for clunkers program, the one where less fuel efficient cars were purchased by tax payer money. It seems the taxpayer got ripped off even more. After the engines were destroyed by the stuff they poured into the engines, the dealers then sold off the remaining carcasses of the cars to junk yards who , stripped the cars of every useable part they could and then compressed the remainder and sold that part as scrap. The parts they stripped off , they are now selling off a bit at a time . These are cars that were payed for by taxpayer money , but the taxpayer sees none of the dough made off of this stunt.