Cash for old Riverside summer shirts?

Limper

Out For Delivery
My new Twinhill shirts arrived and they're so stiff they practically stand up in the corner by themselves. I know driver comfort is not a company priority, but come on. Provide a uniform
that breathes a little. All the while my FedEx driver in his comfy cotton polo shirt.

My new Twinhill shirts arrived and they're so stiff they practically stand up in the corner by themselves. I know driver comfort is not a company priority, but come on. Provide a uniform
that breathes a little. All the while my FedEx driver in his comfy cotton polo shirt.
I still have a few of the old Brown Polos. Can't wear them anymore because of the old logo.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
There's a chemical in the twin hill shirts that causes like a chemical burn rash when hot mixed with sweat.

I'm surprised they haven't been sued by class action yet

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....

I wash then at least 37 times before I will even put them on.

The best way to soften the new pants is to work in them on the weekends, especially yard work.

I have even tried soaking them in salt water (something I read).
Couldn't tell a big advantage with that method.