Casual feeder drivers paid more than back-up feeders.

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
I think we're hitting a language barrier here between locations...you mean casuals as off the street? Or pters doing feeder work? UPS can't separate pets doing feeder work into outside casuals. They're utility workers or shifters. Either way article 41 clearly states that you are red circled at your current wage until progression passes you by. NMA language supersedes any supplement, rider, or addendum.

pullbar

What about in my situation where I was a cover driver and a back feed driver makeing tcd rate (85% top out rate) then cut once I was given full time status.

Part time to part time back up feeder driver to full time package driver but still a BFD. I have jump through many hoops to be where I am today at UPS. I am very thankful for all who help me and the big man up stairs the most. But I know also that I am not the only one.
I have been a part time for almost all of my three years working at brown. Until last month. I was a part time cover driver for 6 months where I drove mainly during peak. Still while being part time I went to feeders. Throughout this time I was still part time making 85% of top out pay. I did not make tcd qualifying. I do know for a fact that I am a qualifying feeder driver for I have driven every day for the last three months straight . Once I went full-time last month in package car, I was put into progression after qualifying in feeder. Has anyone else has this problem. Having ur pay cut after 30 days qualifying form part time in feeders. While I am still a part time back feeder. I should be make 85% of top out pay.

Next question can I give up a full-time job to stay a part-time driver. Lol

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
I don't think there is any way to go back to part time. Some dirt bag looked in to it to try to get out of paying child support.