Cat lovers: The nicest, but most annoying Maine Coon- type cat ever.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
One of the boys is a 17+ pound attention grabber. He never shuts up and is always in things.... ;/ But the best part is not the fortissimo vocal projection , it is the "dialect" he talks- and occasionally barks and will say "woof" once in a while, which is unusual (but not unheard of) for a cat. I caught him in the act :happy-very:
[video=youtube;twQwJNC2gJo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twQwJNC2gJo[/video]

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

My cat is an indoor/outdoor cat who will come home when I whistle. He also knows the sound of my PC and is waiting at the door to be let in when I come home for break.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Mine will come when I snap the tab on a cat food can. When I was letting them outside all the time that was how I would get them to come inside.

bigbrownhen

Our cats pretty much do as they please, unless they want food, they wouldn't come to me when called for nothing. The two we have are live out in the barn. My dog rules the house, but they are allowed to come in once in awhile to visit, much to the dogs mispleasure. The last time Prince(cat) came in, Reggie(french bulldog), was quite funny. Reggied was huffing and snorting, acting rather offended we let the cat back in "his" house, and Prince went straight for my husbands lap, looked down and the dog and curled up and went to purring like crazy. Since my hubby doens't really like cats, the look of disbelief on both faces was quite amusing.