caught supe altering timecards

just_a_number

TearsInRain:902974 said:
i have screencaps proving it, and copies of those screencaps at work and at home

going to go to my center manager on monday with them

he was demoted from center manager to on-car for this EXACT THING only 2 months ago; guess he just can't keep his hand out of the cookie jar..

And this surprises u because.....don't u realize everything we do get altered to hit the magic number to get that big bonus.....

i have screencaps proving it, and copies of those screencaps at work and at home

going to go to my center manager on monday with them

he was demoted from center manager to on-car for this EXACT THING only 2 months ago; guess he just can't keep his hand out of the cookie jar..
I thought the only way you get promoted into management is if you are 100% honest all the time. I'm shocked I thought they always did the right thing.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I thought the only way you get promoted into management is if you are 100% honest all the time. I'm shocked I thought they always did the right thing.

Integrity would be disappointed in your sarcasm.

PS - nobody is 100% honest all the time ... just thought you should know.

Integrity would be disappointed in your sarcasm.

PS - nobody is 100% honest all the time ... just thought you should know.
I'm a union steward so if anybody is going to know this it's going to be me.
Ps I'm always going to find the sarcasm in things because if I ain't laughing it off eventually I'll be crying. We are who we are.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
so i talked to my center manager yesterday; he seemed calm and just said "i'll take care of it", but i could tell he was angry as hell because his hand started shaking

we talked about it later; gonna pull up all the electronic records, build the paperwork, then bring in our security guy for the coup-de-grace

BLACKBALLED

If his hands were shaking its not because he was angry it is because you made him nervous, sups. alter cards at the direct orders from their center manager, he is probably worried your going to spread the message to the hourlies and the stewards and eventually HR, this is common at UPS, you can even say its the Norm aroung there, the reason they tweak the cards is so they can make their numbers because if not they will get called out on the conferance call and be humiliated while all of the other areas listen in, that so-called hotline is connected to another person whom i know all about and he wont do anything either and he is corporate based. So again when your center manager says I will take care of it he means nothing.

brownsac

Good for you! Do the right thing, be sure to consult an attorney if you value your job. Wish there were more upsers with scrupels like you. Good luck

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
If his hands were shaking its not because he was angry it is because you made him nervous, sups. alter cards at the direct orders from their center manager, he is probably worried your going to spread the message to the hourlies and the stewards and eventually HR, this is common at UPS, you can even say its the Norm aroung there, the reason they tweak the cards is so they can make their numbers because if not they will get called out on the conferance call and be humiliated while all of the other areas listen in, that so-called hotline is connected to another person whom i know all about and he wont do anything either and he is corporate based. So again when your center manager says I will take care of it he means nothing.

Why is that one word capitalized that shouldn't be a Fraudian slip ? Where are you located ?

The Blackadder

Are you not amused?
This could not be true. UPS mgmt would never do this, they are perfect, they tell me this all the time.
They also tell me my load is perfect daily, the preload perfect. The night sort Perfect.
The CEO perfect.
The Board of Directors, Perfect.
The package cars, Perfect.
The lawyers at UPS Perfect.
The Plan is Perfect.
The only thing at UPS that is not perfect at UPS is the drivers.