CAVs in FIVE, or six or maybe 7

image.jpg
All of you that thought Cleveland is the better team and would take the series, must be smoking some good :censored2:.;)
Are you smoking drugs. We should be up 2-0

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I just got done watching it on dvr. Didn't start watching it til about 845. I thought they were going to blow it honestly lol. 1 of the big keys was holding Curry down, which they did. I feel lil more comfortable now but series is still wide open. Im rooting for Cavs and Bron as much as you are LB. Great game tonight and huge win on the road. Id like to see them get the next 2 in Cleveland so they have a lil more breathing room. I don't want to see it go back to Golden State tied 2-2 with Golden State with the opportunity to put it away at home in game 7. Dude the refs sucked tonight lol. On vacation this week, PARTY ON FELLAS lol.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
They didn't have the best record for nothing. But I got to give the Cavs props after losing Irving.
Any Lebron team you cant ever count out that's for sure and with the team he has now makes it that much more impressive considering the injuries the team has endured. Don't be surprised to maybe see Dwayne Wade there next year. He can opt out this summer I believe. They may make a push for Lemarcus Aldridge from the Blazers this summer also. I think Love may want to go to LA since I believe hes from the west coast anyway. If they land D Wade or Aldridge or both you heard it here 1st lol.

I just got done watching it on dvr. Didn't start watching it til about 845. I thought they were going to blow it honestly lol. 1 of the big keys was holding Curry down, which they did. I feel lil more comfortable now but series is still wide open. Im rooting for Cavs and Bron as much as you are LB. Great game tonight and huge win on the road. Id like to see them get the next 2 in Cleveland so they have a lil more breathing room. I don't want to see it go back to Golden State tied 2-2 with Golden State with the opportunity to put it away at home in game 7. Dude the refs sucked tonight lol. On vacation this week, PARTY ON FELLAS lol.
Nobody wants Lebron to win. I never am a fix guy but James got NO calls tonight. They bull.