CBS Evening News

DazedandConfused

Anyone catch the CBS evening news broadcast(am thinking Thurs or Friday the 7th or 8th)??? One of our feeder drivers came in Friday night asking if any of us package cars drivers saw it. When we asked why, he said that it mentioned that some 1600 management personel in UPS were getting let go this year. Just wondering if anyone else saw it and what were your thoughts. Seems to me that the dead weight they have been carrying for so long must be bogging them down!! LOL:happy-very:

lastoasis

positive7.jpg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Anyone catch the CBS evening news broadcast(am thinking Thurs or Friday the 7th or 8th)??? One of our feeder drivers came in Friday night asking if any of us package cars drivers saw it. When we asked why, he said that it mentioned that some 1600 management personel in UPS were getting let go this year. Just wondering if anyone else saw it and what were your thoughts. Seems to me that the dead weight they have been carrying for so long must be bogging them down!! LOL:happy-very:

You are dazed and confused.

UPS Lifer

Me bad!!!! I did miss the other post. Sorry folks!

With all the buzz going around UPS, I was wondering how you could have missed the announcement and then it dawned on me. You probably work at a small satellite center and come in when no one else is around to do your job.

I am just curious... Am I pretty close on that?

If that is right, ask your supervisor to post all PCMs on a board you can check so you can stay on top of current topics.

You don't deserve to be uninformed... especially major announcements.

DazedandConfused

With all the buzz going around UPS, I was wondering how you could have missed the announcement and then it dawned on me. You probably work at a small satellite center and come in when no one else is around to do your job.

I am just curious... Am I pretty close on that?

If that is right, ask your supervisor to post all PCMs on a board you can check so you can stay on top of current topics.

You don't deserve to be uninformed... especially major announcements.
Nope.....I am just a lowly cover driver. I usually don't make the PCM's in the morning. Sorry to ruin your conception of me.:happy2:

UPS Lifer

To be fair and balanced, apparently you need a blatant right wing bias.

The lame stream media filters out anything it decides we shouldn't see. I prefer to make my own judgments and not be deprived of certain news stories because they may make someone or something look bad or the opposite affect.

It is interesting how the viewership on the lame stream media is plummeting while the viewership on Fox is gaining. I guess there is a lot of others who want to make their own decisions about what they hear also.

"We report you decide". I like it. That phrase is catchy! It is the way the news was 40 years ago!!!:happy-very: