Celebrities then and now

klein

Für Meno :)
stephanie-metrolargebig.jpg

What 'Stephanie Tanner' looks like now

Jodie Sweetin was only five-years-old when she won the role of the middle sister on 'Full House'. See her at 30

(twice divorced and now engaged, again).

klein

1snooki_uni.jpg

What Snooki looks like without makeup

The 'Jersey Shore' star removes her trademark bronzer, fake eyelashes, and smoky eye shadow. Her natural look

saving you the link :
1326923457_snooki-lg.jpg

klein

120123fp_rachel_mcadams_1.jpg

Why Rachel McAdams still lives in Toronto

Despite international fame, the 'Notebook' actress opts for a simpler life in her home town. 'Few reasons to leave'

klein

Toronto is a beautiful city with many cultural and recreational activities.

I feel ashamed, not ever visiting Toronto, and only seeing it from outside the airport about 7 or 8 times in my life.
I felt like skipping my connection flight and head out to the big adventure of Canada's largest city, but I haven't, yet ! :(

P

pickup

120123fp_rachel_mcadams_1.jpg

Why Rachel McAdams still lives in Toronto

Despite international fame, the 'Notebook' actress opts for a simpler life in her home town. 'Few reasons to leave'

Her number one reason: "If you want to tell stories as truthfully as possible, you need a normal, boring existence,"

Yup, if she was looking for boring, she is certainly in the right country.

She's darn cute but hey you can't get the all to wise up and defect. There's plenty others that have. Such as:

images
Tricia Helfer

and:

images
Grace Park

Welcome to America girls. Run don't walk.

DS

Fenderbender
I feel ashamed, not ever visiting Toronto, and only seeing it from outside the airport about 7 or 8 times in my life.
I felt like skipping my connection flight and head out to the big adventure of Canada's largest city, but I haven't, yet ! :(

Toronto is the same as most major American cities.

Toronto is a beautiful city with many cultural and recreational activities.

Nice people in the big smoke (for the most part),but there's a long list of folks waiting for their hot dog cart licence.