Cemetery scandal!

over9five

Staff member
When I heard this story all I could think was, "How dumb can you be to think no one would ever catch you".

They just dumped the bodies uncovered in another part of the cemetary.

705red

Browncafe Steward
I don't understand why people would want to visit here anyways! Freezing in the winter with snow and ice. Hot and humid in the summer. We have some nice museums, parks, fishing on lake Michigan, zoos, but besides having the s=best food in the whole US of A, not really any reason to come here.

Unless of course you want to watch your Red sox lose the series to our Cubbies!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Very disgusting, and just one more reason I just plan to drive on through and never stop. Robbing graves........hmmmmmm, not tonight honey, I have a head ache.
Oh wait Chicagoland speedway. No, not even that. I love to visit big cities could never live in one. I lived in Detroit for a year, and it curred me of thinking I could learn to like it.
But crap like that happens everywhere Im sure...................

P

pickup

Very disgusting, and just one more reason I just plan to drive on through and never stop. Robbing graves........hmmmmmm, not tonight honey, I have a head ache.
Oh wait Chicagoland speedway. No, not even that. I love to visit big cities could never live in one. I lived in Detroit for a year, and it curred me of thinking I could learn to like it.
But crap like that happens everywhere Im sure...................

robbing bodies goes on there all the time, just drive the highways in chicago(or is it chicagoland?) every five feet, you gotta pay a toll so some BODY is always getting robbed at any given moment

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The part I found most disturbing was if they couldn't remove the casket they would simply push it further in to the ground, pile some topsoil over it, and then place another casket in the same hole. None of these graves had headstones as the families of the deceased could not afford to buy them.

Red, you should worry about Lou Pinella reining in Milton Bradley before you start talking World Series.

bubsdad

"Hang in there!"
I don't understand why people would want to visit here anyways! Freezing in the winter with snow and ice. Hot and humid in the summer. We have some nice museums, parks, fishing on lake Michigan, zoos, but besides having the s=best food in the whole US of A, not really any reason to come here.

Unless of course you want to watch your Red sox lose the series to our Cubbies!
I've only been to Jefil 1 time and when I was getting back on the freeway there was a hot dog/sausage place just past the get on ramp. Man, if they could bottle the smell and sell it, instant millionaires. Made my mouth water. Red, do you know of the place I'm talking about?

hondo

promoted to mediocrity
I've only been to Jefil 1 time and when I was getting back on the freeway there was a hot dog/sausage place just past the get on ramp. Man, if they could bottle the smell and sell it, instant millionaires. Made my mouth water. Red, do you know of the place I'm talking about?

That's our "Maxwell Street Polish sausage" style cuisine. There are 2 competing, but basically interchangeable stands there. Real heart attack-in-a-sack stuff, every bit as good as it smells. Besides the Polish & fries, try a pork chop sandwich next time you make the trip.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Is this the place on the left of the freeway, going past the terminal at Taylor exit. We were starving, I saw the UPS place, I saw Jims sausage, after I smelled it, and I thought of 705red. Is that where you work out of? It was 95 on the road stuck in traffic for 3 hrs, with 2 dogs, and a cranky husband. I would like to explore the city, and its culinary, I just cant deal with the crowds and traffic. How the hell do you drivers in the city do it?

bubsdad

"Hang in there!"
That's our "Maxwell Street Polish sausage" style cuisine. There are 2 competing, but basically interchangeable stands there. Real heart attack-in-a-sack stuff, every bit as good as it smells. Besides the Polish & fries, try a pork chop sandwich next time you make the trip.
Is it ok to park a set along the side and walk down there? I'm more than willing to try the place but it's just past the get on ramp.

hondo

promoted to mediocrity
Is it ok to park a set along the side and walk down there? I'm more than willing to try the place but it's just past the get on ramp.

I'm not a driver so I'm going to have to check on the best place to park (doubles) & hop out. The obvious answer depends on if the gate at 14th Place & Union Ave. is open when you're there, or if UPS deliberately directs feeders to gates on the east (Jefferson St.) side. I'll also see what the consensus is: Jim's Original or Express Grill. You might have to try to find someone on the CB or on the property who's making a lunch run while you're there.

bubsdad

"Hang in there!"
I'm not a driver so I'm going to have to check on the best place to park (doubles) & hop out. The obvious answer depends on if the gate at 14th Place & Union Ave. is open when you're there, or if UPS deliberately directs feeders to gates on the east (Jefferson St.) side. I'll also see what the consensus is: Jim's Original or Express Grill. You might have to try to find someone on the CB or on the property who's making a lunch run while you're there.
Yeah. I can ask around if I get out there again. Guess I could always bobtail over there, also. I'm definitely going to try it, though.