Not open for further replies.

oldngray

nowhere special
Hold on girlfriend.
gifdump_1083_17.gif

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
So when d e posts items that get deleted or moded, he will start a thread crying censorship.

When others post things about Dave and then Dave cries and it gets deleted, he will say it's fair and other's comments are out of line.

Is that right? Ok gotcha

I'm with@turdferguson, this thread is gonna be entertaining to watch.
I rarely delete. It has to be bad. If its a post from the one person in the world, I dont get along with, I let it go to the next mod. If its trash I will delete it, and no, I do not notify, the person already knows its trash.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Is it just me or has the level of censorship by the mods or the owner of this site increased as of late? I posted twice in the RIP Dannyboy thread and, while I will admit that the posts were less than polite, IMO they did not cross the line and should not have been deleted. I have noticed other members complaining that their posts have either been altered or deleted entirely.

While I do understand the need to maintain a certain level of decorum, I fear that we are getting to the point where we may need to change the name from Brown Cafe to Plain Vanilla Cafe.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this topic?
There are three forums where bashing and being a jerk are accepted.
I suggest you post in Union, Current Events or FedEx ... Those are the three slime & slug forums where your posts are acceptable.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I rarely delete. It has to be bad. If its a post from the one person in the world, I dont get along with, I let it go to the next mod. If its trash I will delete it, and no, I do not notify, the person already knows its trash.
From what I have noticed, this is accurate.
I don't notice other Mod actions much.
I guess Cheryl does.
She coaches us and provides examples and guidelines.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I do not know of anywhere else you can build alliances, get info, and share stories, and for the brave, ask questions.
And its free.
And it can be entertaining.
It is not a place to come and fight and argue and call people names and be judgemental.
Its a place for fun, entertainment, and sharing of ideas.
if you are mean, hateful, full of rage, and liking to lash out at people you really should see a doctor.
search web md

I do not know of anywhere else you can build alliances, get info, and share stories, and for the brave, ask questions.
And its free.
And it can be entertaining.
It is not a place to come and fight and argue and call people names and be judgemental.
Its a place for fun, entertainment, and sharing of ideas.
if you are mean, hateful, full of rage, and liking to lash out at people you really should see a doctor.
search web md
Dr. Toon. I have a stiff muscle
:P

Status
Not open for further replies.