Censorship on Brown Cafe

Status
Not open for further replies.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Ive had already auto censored words removed from my post thus rendering my post devoid of meaning. I was put in mod que for a non-offensive post and am now targetted constantly and my posts are edited for no reason.

And then when you report mods making offensive posts you are targeted even more by the same mod you reported. All the owners of this site care about is ad revenue

They dont care about creating a place where ups employees can express their thoughts without censorship or reprisal. I wouldnt be suprised if they sold this site to ups and ups is the one doing the censoring
I respectfully disagree and agree with some of your post. First of all , Cheryl and the mods do an EXCELLENT job overall. OVERALL. Some members here are rather crude and most of their posts are NOT deleted. some are. I'm sure when a specific post is reported by several or more members, the mod looks at it very closely and most likely deletes it. I have reported posts that were not only offensive but obscene. I never reported a post if it was a personal attack on me. If you want to attack me you have that right. We also have the right to ignore other members .

Where i agree with you is the behavior of a couple of moderators. A couple of them have NO business being a moderator. They are sometimes as dirty and tasteless as some members are. And they will attack you if they don't like you. I believe mods should be held to a much higher standard. Maybe the moderators should police themselves in that regard and have to be voted in like a shop stew.

Anyway , I believe BC is a great place for anyone and I thank Cheryl and anyone else who was and is responsible for keeping it going. if it ever fell into the hands of UPS or the Teamsters or another big company it would wither away within a matter of months.

I respectfully disagree and agree with some of your post. First of all , Cheryl and the mods do an EXCELLENT job overall. OVERALL. Some members here are rather crude and most of their posts are NOT deleted. some are. I'm sure when a specific post is reported by several or more members, the mod looks at it very closely and most likely deletes it. I have reported posts that were not only offensive but obscene. I never reported a post if it was a personal attack on me. If you want to attack me you have that right. We also have the right to ignore other members .

Where i agree with you is the behavior of a couple of moderators. A couple of them have NO business being a moderator. They are sometimes as dirty and tasteless as some members are. And they will attack you if they don't like you. I believe mods should be held to a much higher standard. Maybe the moderators should police themselves in that regard and have to be voted in like a shop stew.

Anyway , I believe BC is a great place for anyone and I thank Cheryl and anyone else who was and is responsible for keeping it going. if it ever fell into the hands of UPS or the Teamsters or another big company it would wither away within a matter of months.
So you disagree with @Monkey Butt being a moderator?

Status
Not open for further replies.