Center PUD Courier

Sky

Wannabe
Hi,

I noticed this "new" position available from FedEx Office. Does anyone have any experience with it? What salary range can one expect for this position?

Thank you!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Hi,

I noticed this "new" position available from FedEx Office. Does anyone have any experience with it? What salary range can one expect for this position?

Thank you!

FedEx Office (Kinkos) pays way less than Express, so I wouldn't expect there to be much of a salary. Probably $10-11 per hour...that's a guess.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
FedEx Office (Kinkos) pays way less than Express, so I wouldn't expect there to be much of a salary. Probably $10-11 per hour...that's a guess.

By the time you apply, they'll have re-branded it again for another couple of hundred million dollars.

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

And when is the CSA re-alignment supposed to happen? How long have we heard this one? And LEAD-ON..what a freakin joke. We got another pep-talk on this one this morning.

SmithBarney

Lead on is a Joke, I turned a lead in, which generates some volume
but when you login to check the status, it says "DEAD lead" or whatever.
which means no payout for me no matter how small.

P/Ters are getting the shaft with the new split shift rule.
if you haven't heard. 1.5hrs is all it takes to get SS premium
but PTers who work "full time" hours cannot make 7hr guarantee pay
any longer.

we have two managers for 30 employees,
We are fully staffed, yet we are hiring a new PT courier and transferring in
another FT courier..

Testicular Fortitude

Lead on is a Joke, I turned a lead in, which generates some volume
but when you login to check the status, it says "DEAD lead" or whatever.
which means no payout for me no matter how small.

P/Ters are getting the shaft with the new split shift rule.
if you haven't heard. 1.5hrs is all it takes to get SS premium
but PTers who work "full time" hours cannot make 7hr guarantee pay
any longer.

we have two managers for 30 employees,
We are fully staffed, yet we are hiring a new PT courier and transferring in
another FT courier..
Lead On is not the only joke at FEDEX.bpp, the purple promise, Fedex engineers and Fedex management from ops managers to the CEO AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS would also qualify.I refuse to get any leads because I know for a fact that the sales reps push the Home and Ground divisions and not Express.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Lead On is not the only joke at FEDEX.bpp, the purple promise, Fedex engineers and Fedex management from ops managers to the CEO AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS would also qualify.I refuse to get any leads because I know for a fact that the sales reps push the Home and Ground divisions and not Express.

Sounds like you need some QDM to get rid if that "bad attitude". Where is QDM these days anyway? Your assessment of management at this company being a complete joke is right on the money. I am so hoping that their current strategy explodes in their faces.

TheChad1980

The pay for a center courier starts a $9 an hour and goes up to $14 depending on the level of experience. However the center courier positions are now in the middle of changing how they work. FedEx Office is now going to a centralized pick up and delivery system and will soon be located in a central location instead of each store having its own driver.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The pay for a center courier starts a $9 an hour and goes up to $14 depending on the level of experience. However the center courier positions are now in the middle of changing how they work. FedEx Office is now going to a centralized pick up and delivery system and will soon be located in a central location instead of each store having its own driver.

Big bucks. I'm sure they will attract some highly qualified candidates by throwing around that kind of money. Kinko's employees are rarely worth a damn anyway. Most of the time you wind-up doing most of their job for them when you perform a pick-up there. You get what you pay for Chad. That's why they suck....

Testicular Fortitude

Sounds like you need some QDM to get rid if that "bad attitude". Where is QDM these days anyway? Your assessment of management at this company being a complete joke is right on the money. I am so hoping that their current strategy explodes in their faces.
MrFedEx as another long time employee would you agree with me on the following.QDM[QUALITY DRIVEN MANAGEMENT] Where is the the competent and qualified managers.In my 20 years of service I have only seen 1 person promoted to a managerial position whether it be an ops or senior manager position.There is very little quality in the service we give our customers because of the ridiculous SPH [Stops Per Hour] goals set by our crackhead [CRACKERJACK] engineers.Their current strategies will backfire in their faces as usual because of a lack of intelligence,courier and job knowledge and most of all common sense.Like you I am biding my time till unionization or retirement.