Central States Pension Cuts Meeting set for October 2nd!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
The International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans has their convention in Hawaii every fifth year. This meeting was planned many years ago, and not by the Teamsters.
But the Teamsters sure seem to be planning on being there...and hosting a breakfast?
Where was it held the last 4 years?
The IFEBP has several programs every year in all areas of the US including educational classes that have strict attendance requirements for certificate awards which are required by many Fund policies to reimburse expenses (in other words go to class all day-several days-or don't get expenses paid, this isn't a JAC).
That's why they're having it in Hawaii this year?
Maybe you can get your hula dancing "certificate"?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
What is your point? There are meetings all over the country. this isn't the first meeting in history. Look at the locations of the panels. They move them around to different areas for a reason.
Yea, Florida in the winter and Traverse City, Michigan in the summer.
The reasons are obvious.
Hardly "centralized" for the region.

5habits100

Yea, Florida in the winter and Traverse City, Michigan in the summer.
The reasons are obvious.
Boston, Minnesota, Wisconsin, St. Louis to name a few. They have even had JAC's and National hearings in Ohio. But you knew that already I'm sure because you got it all figured out.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Boston, Minnesota, Wisconsin, St. Louis to name a few. They have even had JAC's and National hearings in Ohio.
...but every winter it's in Florida...and every summer it's Traverse City for the Central Region.

You forgot San Diego, an annual Nation Panel tradition, another centralized location.

5habits100

...but every winter it's in Florida...and every summer it's Traverse City for the Central Region.

You forgot San Diego, an annual Nation Panel tradition, another centralized location.
You forgot it wasn't in San Diego last year and you forgot the union isn't the only group that picks locations.

Or did you?

5habits100

Sacramento?

I knew that.
We have talked about it several times.
I think it's neat how the union and company can come together on these issues.
I look forward to seeing the country when I get elected.:raspberry-tounge:
Should they disagree on it

Good luck on the other issue. I'm sure it will be an eye opening experience for you.

10 point

I've been to Cleveland twice.
Once to haul frozen product to Rene Reno's and the other time to watch the Browns beat the Bengals.

Status
Not open for further replies.