Central States Pension Cuts Meeting set for October 2nd!

Status
Not open for further replies.

10 point

old_english_sheepdog_jake.jpg

The Dawg Pound

5habits100

He only buys American.
You should see his new Philco fat screen TV.
When I can buy something made in American and/or union made I do unlike people that say are tough union guys and do practice what they preach. I also didn't cave when I got unjustly fired like others do.

Inthegame

Its really getting deep in here. So what you are saying is if they don't attend the meetings they don't get their participation trophy? BFD----They get a free trip anyway--I'm sure they are all well off enough to buy their own meals.
Not deep at all. I try to post very shallow answers so guys like Upstate can keep up. I thought you were above that level...
BTW, expenses include airfare and hotels. They might be willing to pass on the certificate and buy their own meals but I doubt they'd enjoy bearing the costs of the flight and hotel.
Maybe had the unpaid CS trustees attended more seminars years ago, they would've had the knowledge to address these issues years back.

Inthegame

But the Teamsters sure seem to be planning on being there...and hosting a breakfast?
Where was it held the last 4 years?

That's why they're having it in Hawaii this year?
Maybe you can get your hula dancing "certificate"?
Not sure on where it's been each of the last 4 years but New Orleans comes to mind last year.
FYI, our plans employee trustees stay away from the annual convention but do go to some educational classes during the year depending on location.

Status
Not open for further replies.