Central States Pension Cuts to Vote by Phone, what?!!!!!!!

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Yep, and that "name recognition" is synonymous with deception, cover up, and lack of transparency.
Sound familiar???

Modus Operandi for the Clinton clan ?

Sure.

The (lightly) veiled insinuation at Hoffa/Hall ?

Lame.

If members would be involved, by attending their Locals monthly meeting or;

even bothering to vote.... might make a difference.

-Bug-

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Modus Operandi for the Clinton clan ?

Sure.

The (lightly) veiled insinuation at Hoffa/Hall ?

Lame.
Lame or shame, depends on who you ask.
Where I'm from, 90% said shame.
If members would be involved, by attending their Locals monthly meeting or;

even bothering to vote.... might make a difference.

-Bug-
We had 8 members attend last night local membership meeting, leaving more people on the podium than the floor.
That's for sure a shame and a byproduct of the piss poor representation indictitive of my local.

Lame or shame, depends on who you ask.
Where I'm from, 90% said shame.

We had 8 members attend last night local membership meeting, leaving more people on the podium than the floor.
That's for sure a shame and a byproduct of the piss poor representation indictitive of my local.
That is sad. What can we do to change it?

5habits100

Or they have other things they feels are more important.

Hofficer Hater

All its gonna take to defeat the corporate lawyer is him losing 22,000 votes and TU gaining 22,000.

With Local 89, the Pennsylvania locals, Teamcare and the Southwest Ryder victims and 65,000 members in the Central States Pension Fund, there's more than 22,000 to defeat Hoffa!

At the last Hoffa/Hall conference call this week they came to the conclusion that they will more than likely not reach over 100,000. They also agreed that anything over 200,000 votes would more than likely defeat them.

5habits100

All its gonna take to defeat the corporate lawyer is him losing 22,000 votes and TU gaining 22,000.

With Local 89, the Pennsylvania locals, Teamcare and the Southwest Ryder victims and 65,000 members in the Central States Pension Fund, there's more than 22,000 to defeat Hoffa!

At the last Hoffa/Hall conference call this week they came to the conclusion that they will more than likely not reach over 100,000. They also agreed that anything over 200,000 votes would more than likely defeat them.
What happened to the CS cuts you said would be announced this week? You were wrong about that just like you are wrong about everything else.

Throw on the wall

See what sticks

Hofficer Hater

I didn't say the cuts were gonna come this week. However they are coming before the convention next June and your boy Hoffa is gonna hammered by it!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.

Son of a Sam, are you out of your mind? Do you follow any IBT elections?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I heard TDU is losing money fast. They are more insignificant than ever. There numbers are dying. And that makes me happy!

I heard TDU is losing money fast. They are more insignificant than ever. There numbers are dying. And that makes me happy!
That's why they are begging their members for five bucks. That's really sad to ask for 5buck. Who does that? I'll tell you who. Someone who doesn't want to work.

What happens after this election. When teamsters United gets crushed? Who will they blame? We are going to crush them. I'll be telling you I told you so.