Chafing

satellitedriver

The "final solution" is to lose enough weight that your thighs don't touch, and therefore chafing is never an issue.

I used to (and am starting to again recently) run 5 miles and bike 20 miles a day; no matter how hot it is, if you are "in shape" enough the chafing is never a problem. Furthermore, if you exercise that much, you will almost never sweat (brow or otherwise), so you can just keep a steady pace and not be wet.

So, you are so thin that your ass crack does not rub together?

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Usually the product in managements hair is good enough to keep my butt greased all day after telling them where to look for increased SPORH.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
You should stick to 100% cotton boxer briefs. No tighty whities or baggy boxers or polyester of any kind. Gold Bond medicated powder works very well also, just shake a little of it into your briefs before you put them on and you should be set for the whole day.

S

serenity now

This thread has officially been derailed.

i usually make the official derailment proclamation with one of these:

train-derail.jpg
train-derail.jpg

Socrates

The "final solution" is to lose enough weight that your thighs don't touch, and therefore chafing is never an issue.

I used to (and am starting to again recently) run 5 miles and bike 20 miles a day; no matter how hot it is, if you are "in shape" enough the chafing is never a problem. Furthermore, if you exercise that much, you will almost never sweat (brow or otherwise), so you can just keep a steady pace and not be wet.
My Bench/Squat/Deadlift numbers would go to hell if I did that much Cardio. I just need to cut out the junk food :laughing: