Chairman's compensation....flat

moreluck

golden ticket member
Tuesday, March 2, 2010, 10:10am EST | Modified: Tuesday, March 2, 2010, 10:38am
UPS chairman’s total compensation flat

Atlanta Business Chronicle

Scott Davis
View Larger

United Parcel Service Inc.’s profit was down 28 percent in 2009 and it kept its top executive’s total compensation virtually flat.
In a proxy filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission on Tuesday, the Atlanta-based shipping giant reported Chairman and CEO Scott Davis got $6.24 million in total compensation in 2009. Davis had $6.28 million in total compensation in 2008.
The total compensation in 2009 included a salary of $1 million (flat with 2008), $3.9 million in stock awards (flat with 2008) and $437,511 (flat with 2008) in stock option awards.
Chief Operating Officer David Abney’s total compensation went from $2.9 million in 2008 to $2.5 million in 2009.
Chief Financial Officer Kurt Kuehn’s total compensation was reduced from $2.3 million in 2008 to $1.9 million in 2009.
In 2009, UPS (NYSE: UPS) reported net income of $2.15 billion, or $2.14 a share, down 28 percent from the $3 billion, or $2.94 a share, it earned in all of 2008.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
If you bought Fedex stock 10 years ago, it has doubled in value. If you bought UPS stock 10 years ago, well....click...you have my condolences.

Work right slow and safe

so this is why are Div price keeps going up. I just did the math on his free stocks he got last year he will make about 1.3 mil off the div this year just off the stock he got in pay in 2009

pretzel_man

so this is why are Div price keeps going up. I just did the math on his free stocks he got last year he will make about 1.3 mil off the div this year just off the stock he got in pay in 2009

I think you might need a new calculator???

I think dividend is about 4%? Your decimal point is in the wrong place I think.

P-Man

northr

I don't see were he is worth that munch when the company ran a lot better for a less years ago when the boss was from within the company.