Challenge for YouKnowWho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Challenge for UpstateNYUPSer

U could of PM him. I assume your going for public shame though.

stoni24

Challenge for UpstateNYUPSer

Ever notice how people say, post, reply, type things online, that they would never do in person or even on the phone. H'ell I'm as guilty as anyone. Like years ago when we all had CB radios in ur personal auto. It was just one smart ass comment after another. Strange.... Where's integrity when I need him....

There are always lesser people trying to tear down those they are jealous of ... sort of sad in a way.
I don't know Hoak. Dave has brought a lot of it on himself. He might play by the rolls or (tos) in your words but there is a reason why he has so many enemy's on this site. I'm not speaking for all the mods or specific ones but I'd bet the majority don't like him either. This forum is a very big part of his life and world and a good many on here can't stand him. It's sad as you say but the real sadness is him and not those who can't stand him. Think about it. It's the truth and the truth hurts.

BrownArmy

At least Upstate keeps it real...

Agree or disagree, he's got a story and he sticks to it.

It's amusing to me how many BC users get upset by his posts and want to fight him.

I know a guy like Upstate at my center: he was kind enough to pull me aside when I was a casual and clue me in about some basic ****e.

I know a guy like Bubblehead, same deal.

I know a guy like 407, same deal.

Cast the first stone.

At least Upstate keeps it real...

Agree or disagree, he's got a story and he sticks to it.

It's amusing to me how many BC users get upset by his posts and want to fight him.

I know a guy like Upstate at my center: he was kind enough to pull me aside when I was a casual and clue me in about some basic ****e.

I know a guy like Bubblehead, same deal.

I know a guy like 407, same deal.

Cast the first stone.
no matter how we feel about him he gets ratings and brings more viewers to this site and that's what counts. He sells

What'dyabringmetoday???

There are always lesser people trying to tear down those they are jealous of ... sort of sad in a way.
Perhaps this is a jab at me, BUT, I am merely addressing someone who continues to pretend that he is above everyone else. Personally, I don't give a **** what you think of me ""Hoaxster". But, I hope you are enjoying your evening.

DS

Fenderbender
no matter how we feel about him he gets ratings and brings more viewers to this site and that's what counts. He sells
LOL
Dave's a teddy grizzly bear.We've had our disagreements,but he's pretty normal.
The LOL was in regards to the fact that upstate brings viewers here.
From what I've noted,the opposite is usually the result.:wink2:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Perhaps this is a jab at me, BUT, I am merely addressing someone who continues to pretend that he is above everyone else. Personally, I don't give a **** what you think of me ""Hoaxster". But, I hope you are enjoying your evening.

Thanks, I am having a fine evening.
Chuckling right now.

PS - I don't think anything of you ... but I am always wary of stalkers.

DS

Fenderbender
If you kids don't stop acting up ,Im going to kill this thread.
Wow! That felt good!

Status
Not open for further replies.