Should BBAG's name be changed to Lightnen' Rod

• Keep BBAG

Votes: 17 44.7%
  • Change to Lightnen' Rod

Votes: 21 55.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

upsdude

I'm headed out to the 7-11, need anything?

Here, you guys can use this in case this thread needs cleaning up.
Shovel_black.jpg

chev

Nightcrawler
\
I have no issue with BBAG

While most posters opinions are down to Earth, His come from Uranus

<pause for applause>

Well, actually, his anus

<pause for encore>

:surprised::surprised::surprised::surprised:
Oh thank god, cause I have an intelligent anus. lol.......
JK BBAG. I couldn't resist.:happy-very:

Last edited:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
How do you get away with delivering and being on the blackberry. Not trying to incite another 'last night' but seriously dude. I would be fired for stealing time.

There's a driver in the next center north of here that is on the phone with a radio station for what seems the better part of his work day.

Which also brings up the point of drivers on cell phones. I don't get who they are talking to all the time and why they can't be alone for a few hours without gabbing to someone. For that matter, who in the world are you talking to that isn't working?

upsdude

Here ya go, gotta run though, ran into some guys from the route, gonna help select Miss Double Wide Trailer! Ye Haaaaaaaaaaaa!!
640x480_Jail.jpg
products_triple.jpg
Quck-Pak_12-Pack_b.jpg

Re-Raise

Blackberry all day, computers at home on DSL. I work with China, which is 12 hours ahead of us.

Ughh. Here we go again. You said you were a driver helper earlier in this thread. Are you saying you actually take a blackberry to work as a helper.

Dude , I don't dislike you , you just make my head hurt really bad.

Unless I get me some of them french fryed taters soon I am going to look for the lawn mower blade.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
he
works with china

is that like "he went to jared"?

im sure the chinese people appreciate his selfless devotion to their relationship, while siring 6 children and dumping them on his ex wife while taking the time to spark a new relationship with a new girl.

but if he posts all these different visions he has of himself to them like he does here.......................

d

But Benefits Are Great!

Just Words On A Screen
Ughh. Here we go again. You said you were a driver helper earlier in this thread. Are you saying you actually take a blackberry to work as a helper.

Dude , I don't dislike you , you just make my head hurt really bad.

Unless I get me some of them french fryed taters soon I am going to look for the lawn mower blade.

Last two weeks as a helper? Of course I did - Blackberry is my phone. See, it rings, and when you push the green button, it talks to you.

LOL@ Dannyboy. You post intelligently, clearly have smarts - you just say stupid things. Know your facts - you know, practice what you preach?