change in drug coverage?

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
It got worse for any of us that were in the UPS plan and got converted to Teamcare.

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1423438326.551049.jpg

Johney

I understand it got better for some. Maybe you don't understand that it got worse for others...
Not mine. For those who were in Teamcare, yours got better. Mine got worse, much worse.
I understand. Yes it sucks for some,but got better for some. Where do you draw the line? I've seen and read what some of you all had in the past and would've liked that coverage also. All I can say is I had scripts I had to pay over $200 for a 90 supply now I pay $0? Sorry it's hard for me to complain about that. Would I have like to have mine move to your level? Sure. I just don't think that was ever going to happen. Before anyone gets their panties in a yes/no vote argument, I did vote no.

iowa boy

Aye, you are. Having being in TeamCare for the last decade, you'll find little sympathy from me.
I never asked for your sympathy or smart-ass attitude. As I stated above, I was just making a factual statement. I have accepted the changes that were made for me and know there is nothing I can do do change it.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
I understand. Yes it sucks for some,but got better for some. Where do you draw the line? I've seen and read what some of you all had in the past and would've liked that coverage also. All I can say is I had scripts I had to pay over $200 for a 90 supply now I pay $0? Sorry it's hard for me to complain about that. Would I have like to have mine move to your level? Sure. I just don't think that was ever going to happen. Before anyone gets their panties in a yes/no vote argument, I did vote no.

What's good for the goose is, good for the gander...

Unless, of course, you feel like you're entitled to more than the gander...

Coalminer2005

You need to use the maintenance choice program at CVS. Your doctor needs to ensure your medications are filled to cover a 90 day period. You are getting the mail in discount but you can pick it up at CVS. Maintenance drugs should be covered at 100 percent unless this medication is also available over the counter such as Allegra.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
I never asked for your sympathy or smart-ass attitude. As I stated above, I was just making a factual statement. I have accepted the changes that were made for me and know there is nothing I can do do change it.

Lulz.

Lemme get this straight...

You post on anonymous message board yet, you're not looking for a response?

You posted for a reason. What was it?

iowa boy

Lulz.

Lemme get this straight...

You post on anonymous message board yet, you're not looking for a response?

You posted for a reason. What was it?

Please tell me why I have to justify my statement to YOU? Remember this is an anonymous internet forum.

Last edited:

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Please tell me why I have to justify my statement to YOU? Remember this is an anonymous internet forum.

Oh boy, you changed your font color. Guess you mean business, now...

You posted it, you didn't ask for my response but, I gave it to you, anyway.

Perhaps, you didn't get the response you were hoping for...

I voted No and they still shoved the contract up my ass. I will never forgive the Teamsters for that.

iowa boy

Oh boy, you changed your font color. Guess you mean business, now...

You posted it, you didn't ask for my response but, I gave it to you, anyway.

Perhaps, you didn't get the response you were hoping for...

I never asked for a response, so how could I not get the response I was hoping for.

You were so thoughtful in assuming I was whining about something that I know I cannot change, (thus the reason for the picture), But I have come to accept what has happened with my insurance and have moved on.