Change you can believe in.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
More....Are you falling for the predictable GOP strategy demonizing symbolic targets drumming up Rep/Con Neanderthal-like emotionals staring at caveman drawings....field mouse, accorn, birth cert, Reid, Pelosi, Frank ......It's so easy (distracting Rep's) a caveman can do it....:wink2:

How about this gov't's treatment of its native citizen ?
Will you please tell us how your messiah has changed their lives ?
Why is it that their unemployment numbers are never mentioned ?
Why is their health care is not included in his great plan ?

klein

Für Meno :)
How about this gov't's treatment of its native citizen ?
Will you please tell us how your messiah has changed their lives ?
Why is it that their unemployment numbers are never mentioned ?
Why is their health care is not included in his great plan ?

Natives can't be helped.
They just take and live.

wkmac

Thanks ... I liked Red Foxx (Fred Sanford).
I've actually used that line, with my hand over my heart, many a time at work when someone said something that was incredulous and incongruous.

:happy-very:

What person having grown up or been around in the 70's don't from time to time do the "Oh Elizabeth!" Biggest problem now is there are ever increasing younger folk who have no clue and stand there looking at you like some kind of idiot.

LaWanda Page who played Aunt Ester was a very good stand up in her own right and Red and her go way back together at the old Laff Records. Many years ago I saw a program about "Sanford and Son" and it showed where everyone was sitting around a table reading the script and making changes. Red and LaWanda were reading one of their scenes and of course it was one of those typical antagonistic ventures but the 2 of them improv'd and turned it into a scene where let's just say you have 2 horney people talking one another up to do the dirty deed. Not only was everyone else in the room literally crying from laughing but so were we who were watching. Finally even Red and LaWanda completely lost it and it was a pure rib breaker in my book. I've never seen that scene anywhere else but I'd love it if someone would YouTube it.

Now that's change we can believe in!

As to people saying things "incredulous and incongruous" I'll assume you do a lot of hand over heart daily when you come to BC?
:rofl:

moreluck

golden ticket member
The guy who played Redd Foxx's friend.....his son is a chef at Tijeras Creek Golf course in Mission Viejo where hubby used to play.

moreluck

golden ticket member
181103.JPG