Changes to Insurance

U

Unregistered

I realize the Union did effect our pay and bennies for the better at one time, but you can't tell me they are not taking it out of my ass now to keep your ins copays low. If you believe that you are living in la-la land. Remember, not only do we have the millions of Teamsters around the country that get their insurance for practically nothing but the pilots at the IPA as well that are making 250,000 a year and up and still don't have to pay sqat for their insurance either. This company is making money hand over fist and you can't tell me they can't afford to do better for us than what they do. We have no employee incentive programs, no bonuses...we don't get squat.

susiedriver

ok2b said:
As I know healthy 7 year olds that have had to have their appendix out and science doesn't even know of any use for the thing, so may and maybe are the only facts involved in your nutrition suposition.
Which is why they were put there;)

Nothing worse than a child who is ill. My sympathies to those who have ill children. At least those in this thread have some medical insurance available at low or no cost to them. Millions don't have any.