Changes to our Moderator team

fxdwg

Long Time Member
I was blackmailed into this, they had pictures. I had no choice but to act in the interest of my family. Apparently I'm to be a stalking horse for "The Shill" (that is his code name).

So...Uh would you like to like to take your family to Bermuda...It's on me and some of my (I mean our friends)????

trickpony1

I wanna know why some of our moderators have suddenly decided to put disclaimers in their signature lines to the effect their opinions don't reflect those of the company.
Did the Wizard of Oz.......OOPS!....I mean the Wizard of Atlanta make a phone call to Cheryl and Tony?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I wanna know why some of our moderators have suddenly decided to put disclaimers in their signature lines to the effect their opinions don't reflect those of the company.
Did the Wizard of Oz.......OOPS!....I mean the Wizard of Atlanta make a phone call to Cheryl and Tony?

See this thread
http://www.browncafe.com/forum/f6/ups-issues-social-media-guidelines-335457/
and the links to the UPS blog site and then read the Guidelines published there and on UPSers.com

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
You just read posts as you normally would and only have to react to things you notice.
In my case that means I read UPS Discussions and UPS Labor posts mostly.
I almost never read Current Events or FedEx.
The others are hit and miss.
Moderation as normal rule takes very little more time than just reading.

So the key to moderation is moderation.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
First of all I'd like to say how much I appreciate each one of our moderators. Their efforts have had a tremendous influence on the development of this community. In my opinion they are the unsung heroes of the BrownCafe.

There have been a couple of recent changes to our mod team:

Channahon has decided to retire from the mod team, but she will continue on with our community as a member. Her diplomacy, good character and common sense made her a great mod. We greatly appreciate the time and effort she gave us.

While we're sorry to see Channahon leave the team there is some good news to share...

We are very happy to welcome Jones and fethrs to our mod team. :peaceful:
"WHAT!!!"

P

pickup

fethrs to our mod team.

Oh, my freakin' Gawd.

Gee, I wonder if that is what Satellite Driver was talking to you about on Saturday night????