Changes to our Moderator team

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I'm too lazy to do this.
Can you tell me in 25 words or less?

UPS published Guidelines for Social Networking and one of the guidelines was to include the Disclaimer I have as my signature.

That was 21 words ... now for a whole bunch more.

Since I am known, I felt it prudent to comply.
The others are being fairly in your face about it.
Cheryl put the disclaimer to do a blanket protection of all posters on here. I believe she was sincere in doing so.
The Brand Department of UPS published these guidelines so "protecting the brand" is the emphasis of the video and guidelines.
I don't think Brand considers Brown Cafe a Social Networking site that is of interest to Non-UPSers. (That's just my opinion).

P

pickup

Mum's the word pickup...

Well it works out nicely because now I have a servant as a moderator. Pickup is my master. Ready to prove it? Then do my bidding and reveal the true identity of upssocks!

Now on a more serious note, do we have to listen to you in chat when you start turning into "Olive oil" and start going "boys, boys, BOYS, stop the fighting."?

Moderator... as equally a thankless job as being a member of the safety committee at work, and as you have seen, much more grief.

Good luck, fets.

P

pickup

Hey Fets, what are you going to buy with your newly acquired thirty pieces of silver?

Why has Fet PM`d me telling me that I have to forward all nude pics to her for approval before they can be posted on BC. I don`t remember that being part of the job.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I almost never read Current Events
Moderate this.....:raspberry-tounge: <sneeze>.....ah...ah....ah...bolshevik artist
"Hey.....Don't :no_flames:flame me Bro
"......I made you modsta !

Yeepp ... you gave me "Modsta" and I appreciate it.

Don't take it the wrong way, I don't read Current Events because it does not interest me and there doesn't really seem to be a sincere attempt at the exchange of ideas there. Just not my bag of tea. (pun intended)

fethrs

Well it works out nicely because now I have a servant as a moderator. Pickup is my master. Ready to prove it? Then do my bidding and reveal the true identity of upssocks! Servan?!? I thought I was you student! You don't need me to tell you who socks is, you can figure it out, after all... you are the master!
Now on a more serious note, do we have to listen to you in chat when you start turning into "Olive oil" and start going "boys, boys, BOYS, stop the fighting."? And no, I wont be "Olive oil" in chat, why would I need to do that?

Moderator... as equally a thankless job as being a member of the safety committee at work, and as you have seen, much more grief.

Good luck, fets.
Thanks. I think...

P

pickup

Umm, excuse me Fethrs. I think every other moderator has above his or her avatar something indicating that the person is a moderator. Yet I see no such designation above your avatar. Perhaps not everyone has read or will read this thread so I think that perhaps, you should add something to indicate your elevation to a higher plane.

Geez, did anyone give Fethrs a guidebook?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Umm, excuse me Fethrs. I think every other moderator has above his or her avatar something indicating that the person is a moderator. Yet I see no such designation above your avatar. Perhaps not everyone has read or will read this thread so I think that perhaps, you should add something to indicate your elevation to a higher plane.

I don't think Cheryl has taken her training wheels off yet--once they come off the title goes on.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Fethrs is on Super Watchful Assisted Moderator Probation........S.W.A.M.P. !!

Fet is being trained in the new Moderator manners:

Cheryl`s
Efficient
Eliminating
Nasty
Talk

That
Requires
Unnecessary
Childlike
Kindergarten behavior

During