Changes to our Moderator team

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Actually, Cheryl asked 15 members. Jones and Fethrs were the only ones who said yes.
I heard that there was a secret loyalty meeting where Jones and Fet had to be submerged in buttermilk to soften there skin. Afterward there were paddle's and.......Ooops, sorry, wrong meeting.

It's interesting how much interest "someone" has in new mods and another member. One would almost think,...............?

fethrs

I heard that there was a secret loyalty meeting where Jones and Fet had to be submerged in buttermilk to soften there skin. Afterward there were paddle's and.......Ooops, sorry, wrong meeting. You were there too Stug,? I didn't see you, must have been the buttermilk in my eyes....you didn't take any pics didya?

It's interesting how much interest "someone" has in new mods and another member. One would almost think,...............?

tieguy

Banned
best wish's to the two new mods. Not sure why they were added since you guys have driven off every poster with a strong opinion but its your circus.

I love fethrs I think she has what I call a beautiful soul and I'm sure she will supply the site with a calming influence.

I was kind of surprised to see jonesy take it. I didnt think he spent that much time here but he should do well.

Over9 you probably should have kept that 15 invite information to yourself. It did not sound right.

Did I see barnyard running around here somewhere? Barnyard is original gangster here and one of the first members.

peace out.