Changes You'd Like To See AT UPS

Wilson

Good Point!!!

However, don't lift more than you are comfortable lifting ... say 70 pounds.

That point reminds me of a conversation I had with a manger. He said I had to lift 70lbs to qualify for the job if I didn't they could disqualify me. I said sure but for how long and carry for how far?

He just looked at me dumbfounded.

Tag your it.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
That point reminds me of a conversation I had with a manger. He said I had to lift 70lbs to qualify for the job if I didn't they could disqualify me. I said sure but for how long and carry for how far?

Tag your it.
Tom Hanks

Catatonic

Nine Lives

Tag your it.
We call that the @J-man look!

BTW, you sound about 38 years old ... how close?

542thruNthru

The ramp isn't a totally dumb idea. The ramp shown is a bad idea but like mentioned by ONG our trucks are lower and have the bumper on the back. Something could be designed to unfold or something.

Me I'd like to see better ventilation for the cargo area. Kind a like in the cab where you can pop it open during the summer and close it during the winter.

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
Been doing the job for 26 years.

A ramp on a pkg car is a stupid idea.

(I tried being nice)
tumblr_mwvmgjxdKz1swuo28o1_500.gif

Wilson

The ramp isn't a totally dumb idea. The ramp shown is a bad idea but like mentioned by ONG our trucks are lower and have the bumper on the back. Something could be designed to unfold or something.

Me I'd like to see better ventilation for the cargo area. Kind a like in the cab where you can pop it open during the summer and close it during the winter.
I like the input. But the ventilation issue is really as good as it get without rain and snow getting more into the cargo area. Already I have issues with snow and rain with what we have now. I want a figgin ramp. I'm getting to old to step up and down to load and hump heavy freight out of the vehicle. I'm not the only geezer that's wants to see a vehicle and operation that reflex an aging workforce.

MendozaJ

My city is just too heavily trafficked for that. The extra clearance and extra steps required to deliver a package make it impractical.

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
I like the input. But the ventilation issue is really as good as it get without rain and snow getting more into the cargo area. Already I have issues with snow and rain with what we have now. I want a figgin ramp. I'm getting to old to step up and down to load and hump heavy freight out of the vehicle. I'm not the only geezer that's wants to see a vehicle and operation that reflex an aging workforce.

How old?