changing postions?

Discussion in 'UPS Union Issues' started by ogrelord, Jun 12, 2008.

1. ogrelord

ogrelord Ground Down

2 years ago, i took a position with Rev/recovery. i still work out of the same building, and never lost seniority for my building, but my position is based out of some where else(extended center). with in the first 6 months i knew i didn't like the job, and knew i had to wait 6 months before i could change again. for the last year and a half i have been trying to get back to the local sort for the building that i work at. i have signed all bid sheets, spoke with everyone from my part time sups, to the center manager, and left a message with HR person for my center. on Monday they started a person who came over from are customer counter part of are building and they have less seniority then i do. i spoke with my steward, and said he would check with the BA. while i wait to here back from my steward, I'm looking for for some advice. Friday with be the 5th and last day that could file on this, if it's something i need to file on.
  2. Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk New Member

File, worse thing that can happen is you lose. Safe or sorry, your choice. You could also talk to your BA directly.