Charger Fans

fethrs

Upstate, love the avatar. Thats Hobbs from the comic strip Calvin and Hobbs, two of my all time favorite characters.

fethrs

Fethrs..you are not alone. I am your fan!!
I think you are a fantastic friend to have made on BC!!!

You are brave!!!

I would be afraid to start a thread
"Calling all Saint Fans !!!" :foamfinger:

or "I left the Green Bay Packers at the cheese shop after years of fan abuse...how do you deal with abusive relationships?":dissapointed:

Such a Saint. I want to see your football avatar. What about it Dizzee, a Saint avatar for AJ?

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Such a Saint. I want to see your football avatar. What about it Dizzee, a Saint avatar for AJ?

~ Saint AJ ~

2007.png

ups1990

The Chargers, have just as good a chance of winning a championship as any team. They need to be able to secure home field advantage through the playoffs. Go BOLTS!:foamfinger:

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
What I always find interesting is when my favorite team (the Raiders) plays an away game down in San Diego. Its almost like a home game for them, judging by the amount of black and silver in the stands the Raider fans outnumber the Charger fans.
Raiders%20logo.jpg

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
What I always find interesting is when my favorite team (the Raiders) plays an away game down in San Diego. Its almost like a home game for them, judging by the amount of black and silver in the stands the Raider fans outnumber the Charger fans.
The 'old' Raiders were my favorite. Brutal SOB's. Back when football was football.

ups1990

Maybe pre 2004, but not anymore. The Chargers have beaten the Raiders what 9 straight times. The silver black and blue nation is now more like a third world nation.:knockedout:

fethrs

The downside to that is exta security, more fights and arrests, and beer is cut off at halftime and not the end of 3rd qtr like usual. I don't go to Raiders games, too much bs to deal with.