Charger Fans

fethrs

Well it looks like I'm on my own here in bc when it comes to Charger Fans. Thats ok, I gots other fans here at home anyway. Almost forgot,

RAIDERS SUCK!!!

Pkgrunner

Till I Collapse
Well it looks like I'm on my own here in bc when it comes to Charger Fans. Thats ok, I gots other fans here at home anyway. Almost forgot,

RAIDERS SUCK!!!

You are not alone.....
Now the season can finally begin when the UNDEFEATED Chargers take on the WINLESS Raiders tonight....

Rivers will be league MVP this year

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Fethr, that was one damm good game last night. If last night was any indicator, Oakland is going to be a team to contend with this year. :happy2:

ups1990

Give the Raiders some credit, they played good. Now the Chargers lost a couple of key offensive lineman, the Ravens go into SD on Sunday and again will face a tough defense. Chargers, need to get their act together.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Give the Raiders some credit, they played good. Now the Chargers lost a couple of key offensive lineman, the Ravens go into SD on Sunday and again will face a tough defense. Chargers, need to get their act together.
It seemed, for awhile at least, that SD just couldn't get it together. They had a really hard time holding off OAK defense. It was a great game and I really hope that OAK can keep it up. It is early in the year though.

Pkgrunner

Till I Collapse
Chargers did not look sharp in that win...but neither did the Pats in theirs.
It is, after all, the final 2 min. that determine the outcome of most games(Damn that Brady).
Raiders definitely came to play but its doubtful that they will sustain that enthusiasm for the whole season...Russel is overrated, he has the desire but I don't think he has the ability or a good mentor to help him become better. If the Raiders had a more experienced starting QB things may have turned out different.

Chargers did not look sharp in that win...but neither did the Pats in theirs.
It is, after all, the final 2 min. that determine the outcome of most games(Damn that Brady).
Raiders definitely came to play but its doubtful that they will sustain that enthusiasm for the whole season...Russel is overrated, he has the desire but I don't think he has the ability or a good mentor to help him become better. If the Raiders had a more experienced starting QB things may have turned out different.

Like Jeff George?

Pkgrunner

Till I Collapse
Like Jeff George?

LOL....no,someone with a good QB rating. Somewhere in the 90+ range...maybe the other Jeff they traded to Philly.

Come to think of it, the Chargers actually owe at least some of their success of the past few years to Al Davis. How many will he fire this year mid season:surprised:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I looked up the word "rusty" in the dictionary and it referred me to "Tom Brady". He was definitely off his game and needed last minute heroics to pull that game out. The Bills are not the Jets and Brady will need to play all four quarters, not just the final 2 minutes, for the Pats to win.

BTW, I love those throwback jerseys--these are the jerseys I watched the Pats play in when I was a kid.

fethrs

The Chargers didn't play all that well and need to pass more instead of rushing so much. Love the throwback jerseys too. I want to buy one, but they are so expensive as is everything else associated with the game, I just do without.
I really want to support my team but I need to support me first.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Like Jeff George?

Jake Plummer retired too early or was it he just didn't want to play for Gruden's Tampa Bay? (Serious reply :happy2:)

A Brooks is still out there. (Okay, some tongue in cheek here..:wink2:)

(Now moving to sarcasm....:wink2:)

Was is Vinny doing?

Maybe Dave Carr would like a shot at starting QB, again?

Has anyone seen Ryan Leaf?
:happy2:

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
. Love the throwback jerseys too. I want to buy one, but they are so expensive as is everything else associated with the game, I just do without.
I really want to support my team but I need to support me first.

I found a A Gonzales throwback KC Jersey at a Store called AJ Wright for 29.99.

(AJ Wright gets NFL stuff all the time. AJ Wright is owned by my FAVORITE company TJX. )