Charger Fans

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

GO PATS.....You wont hear that from me too often:peaceful:

I am looking forward to today's game. I am watching my Red Sox now and then will watch the Pats at 4:15. It will be a good day as the Sox will make sure the series doesn't end today and the Pats will give the Bronco's their first loss of the season.

fethrs

I am looking forward to today's game. I am watching my Red Sox now and then will watch the Pats at 4:15. It will be a good day as the Sox will make sure the series doesn't end today and the Pats will give the Bronco's their first loss of the season.
I want the Pats to win today only so the Broncos don't come here next week 5-0, and you can't tease me this week because we have a bye week, lucky me.:happy2:

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I just want Brett Favre to bring the Vikings to the NFC Championship against My Nawlin Aint's!!

I want my husband to make my dream of a gunslinger showdown in the Dome - happen!!!

Take me to that game and forever be exempt from giving me another gift for the rest of his life!!!

New Orleans loves their Saints and they love Brett Farve.
The Bayou would rock and Katrina would finally become a distant memory in the hearts of Bayou Country!!!

And the Aint's Win!!!!

Big Babooba

rod

Retired 22 years
I just want Brett Favre to bring the Vikings to the NFC Championship against My Nawlin Aint's!!

I want my husband to make my dream of a gunslinger showdown in the Dome - happen!!!

Take me to that game and forever be exempt from giving me another gift for the rest of his life!!!

The Bayou would rock and Katrina would finally become a distant memory in the hearts of Bayou Country!!!

And the Aint's Win!!!!

There was a time Green Bay loved Brett
There was a time Brett loved Green Bay
We have him now-----Nawlins VS Vikings and the Vikings win:wink2: 5 and 0 and rollin!!!!!

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
There was a time Green Bay loved Brett
There was a time Brett loved Green Bay
We have him now-----Nawlins VS Vikings and the Vikings win:wink2: 5 and 0 and rollin!!!!!

I still love My Brett Farve!!!!
I was kicked out of bed for wearing a Number 4 Purple Jersey as my sexy night shirt last monday!!!
I was banned from watching the HD Flat Screen TV last Monday night.

I had a Four Pack of Farve on display outside our home!!
  • Farve Falcon
  • Farve Packer
  • Farve Brett The Jett
  • Farve Viking!!!
However...Saints in the dance. Homefield all the way.
:happy2:

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Brett Favre says this is the most talented team he ever played with. No wonder they are 5 and 0. If he has to carry the team it's 50 yard heaves into triple coverage off the back foot to the other team. :whiteflag:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I want the Pats to win today only so the Broncos don't come here next week 5-0, and you can't tease me this week because we have a bye week, lucky me.:happy2:
Dearest Fethrs, as you know I have been off line for the last week (dsl down) so I made this post a priority. I really like the Chargers as well and I hope they do well so forgive me for the following.

And the Aint's Win!!!!
AJ, I hope Brett kicks ass this year. I would love to see him take MIN all the way as well.

A lot of crow to eat tonight.:whiteflag:
Oh Big, darling sweetheart dear (and others) Crow is a dish best served cold. And here is your crow. Remember all those booooyahs you said to me Sunday? Well here is one for you---------------

BOOOOOYAH!!!!

GO DENVER!!!!!!! yahoooooo they kicked dpats ass:dance::dance::dance::dance::bigsmile2::bigsmile2: Chew on that

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Would you have been so proud to admit that back when they were the 'Aints?:happy2:

I would have been proud to admit it.
I still have my issue of Sports Illustrated with the happy Bride and Groom on the cover.
DSCN5495.jpg
2008 New Orleans (129).jpg
DSCN5488.jpg

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Does this count? I love Drew Brees, he wasn't nearly this good when in San Diego, it's great to see how good he has gotten.
I agree Fethr. I have always liked DB. I am happy that he is doing so well, it's to bad that he couldn't have done this well in SD, but it does make a huge difference when everything clicks. Drew being with the Saints seems to have clicked.