Charlie Sheen

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

moreluck

golden ticket member
I think it's actually 1.2 million and he was just passed up and is now the second highest paid.......The mentalist guy topped him at 1.3 million.

moreluck

golden ticket member
OK. now he's just becoming a pompous ass. Doesn't he know people could just stop watching the program and he'd be out of a job?

moreluck

golden ticket member
"I urge all my beautiful and loyal fans who embraced this show for almost a decade to walk with me side-by-side as we march up the steps of justice to right this unconscionable wrong," Sheen wrote.

Both hubby & I have written an e-mail to CBS saying that they have done the right thing by pulling the plug on Charlie's show and that we hope he gets help.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
He is an idiot, I will never understand people like that. They have it made and just blow it. Its sad in a way, but I can't really feel sorry for them.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

He is an idiot, I will never understand people like that. They have it made and just blow it. Its sad in a way, but I can't really feel sorry for them.

I don't feel sorry for him at all but I do feel sorry for his co-stars and all of the other production people affected by his ill-advised rant.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I just watched the first part of the Charlie Sheen interview on the Today show. What is wrong with this guy? Either he is totally clueless or is so full of himself but his self-absorbed behavior has put the livelihood of 120+ people in jeopardy. He does have moments of clarity where he does make some good points but overall I think he has lost it.

moreluck

golden ticket member
He's narcissistic. No one is as fabulous as he is.......made very clear when he talked about other guys laying down with their ugly wives looking at their ugly children....etc. And others trying to comprehend the wonder of Charlie. He's Charlie, the gift to all (He thinks).

I know he thinks he's handsome....and he used to be more boyishly cute, but now I see the signs of alcohol abuse on his face and it's not pretty. Mickey Rourke used to be handsome.....The guy thinks he's the 'different one'. He's the one who can control his booze & drugs and all those AA people are losers with no self control wallowing in their cult. He needs to surrender. He can't fix himself.