chat nite

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Oh, let's see----Tieguy came back as Assistant Santa----Soberups had a crappy week playing in the snow/rain/slush/ice----moreluck passed the 40,000 post mark and shows no sign of slowing down---STUG has an older woman in his life so we don't see much of him any more---DS and SD apparently got in it during chat---over moved his wife in to the home she grew up in----Upstate still doesn't have a life----menotyou is still on the inactive roster with no expected return date in sight----bubbles and 407 are actually one in the same----aj and TOS had a tiff----rocketman remains as incoherent as ever----hoaxster is as sarcastic as ever---BC was shut down for a day in protest of SOPA----the 804 thread has become even more pathetic----Texan has decided to boost his post count in his On This Day thread----UPS Lifer and islandfox remain the class acts that they have always been---island has made great strides in reducing the number of hyphens he uses while posting----dilli must still be on her honeymoon as we rarely hear from her----klein has become even more annoying----there are a bunch of newbies who don't know what the search function is for----aj makes more costume changes than Cher----I guess that's about it.
Damn, you did pretty good there. :happy2:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I consider this as an enormous compliment, but would like to point out that I would never lobby to have Tie reinstated.

I guess we have different definitions for the word compliment.

I would also never lobby to have Tie reinstated but would welcome him back if he could learn how to play well with others.

fethrs

Oh, let's see----Tieguy came back as Assistant Santa----Soberups had a crappy week playing in the snow/rain/slush/ice----moreluck passed the 40,000 post mark and shows no sign of slowing down---STUG has an older woman in his life so we don't see much of him any more---DS and SD apparently got in it during chat---over moved his wife in to the home she grew up in----Upstate still doesn't have a life----menotyou is still on the inactive roster with no expected return date in sight----bubbles and 407 are actually one in the same----aj and TOS had a tiff----rocketman remains as incoherent as ever----hoaxster is as sarcastic as ever---BC was shut down for a day in protest of SOPA----the 804 thread has become even more pathetic----Texan has decided to boost his post count in his On This Day thread----UPS Lifer and islandfox remain the class acts that they have always been---island has made great strides in reducing the number of hyphens he uses while posting----dilli must still be on her honeymoon as we rarely hear from her----klein has become even more annoying----there are a bunch of newbies who don't know what the search function is for----aj makes more costume changes than Cher----I guess that's about it.

LOl thanks Upstate, so pretty much the usual stuff :happy2:

Happy Belated Birthday

:bdayparty:

menotyou

bella amicizia
Not only does Nancy(Dave's new name) have no life, he has graduated to using women as belittlement tools so he can get a chubby and run to the corner like he did when he rode the short bus and licked all the windows.

texan

This is why you need to seriously need to do taxes and accounting when the time comes.

You just rattled all those updates off by memory? :whew:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I guess we have different definitions for the word compliment.

I would also never lobby to have Tie reinstated but would welcome him back if he could learn how to play well with others.
Tie will never learn to play well with others. He has proven that time after time over the years.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I have to say that I have been told that I am addicted to "that damn computer", so I have to TRY and [-]behave[/-] be a little bit more sensitive to that. :groooansmileyf:

I have to say that I have been told that I am addicted to "that damn computer", so I have to TRY and [-]behave[/-] be a little bit more sensitive to that. :groooansmileyf:

Repeat after me : "But Honey, I'm on here looking up all kinds of kinky sex stuff we can do!". Work's for me.

He'll get you cable internet and more computers than NASA before the end of the day.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member

And I am totally offended, you didnt even mention moi!

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
One thing to say...

We talked about Gods grace and all the hell we raised
Then I heard the ol' man say;
God is great, beer is good and People Are Crazy

Defines everything Upstate wrote.

I think Upstate is that ol'man (he is much younger than the ol'man but just the same)

Fethrs, please provide an update (how is your mother doing with her O. cancer battle?)