Cheap shippers?

CHALLY9TX

Yeah, shame on me for taking care of the customers. Shame on me for going back to Gamestop in the afternoon because I think the corporate agreement to pick up and deliver at the same time (10 am) is stupid as hell. Shame on me for reattempting send agains that I drive by in the afternoon. Shame on me for giving my personal cell phone number to certain customers so they can meet me and get their stuff early. Shame on me for working with my Smart Pickups to make sure they are taken care of if they have a late order. Shame on me for making sure the UPS Store has Forever Bags to sort their smalls. Shame on me for separating the college delivery by students and facility or for going back to the bookstore during their busy season for a second unscheduled pickup. Shame on me for indirecting packages for schools that are closed for the day to the district office, which then shuttles them the following day. Shame on me for doing all of the little things that I do to take care of my customers.

I agree with most of this but
GameStop delivery/pickup time was agreed upon by both parties. You should not be going back for pickup just because you think it's stupid. If your going back to smartpickups then the customer needs to get pickup time adjusted.

Sent using BrownCafe App

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I agree with most of this but
GameStop delivery/pickup time was agreed upon by both parties. You should not be going back for pickup just because you think it's stupid. If your going back to smartpickups then the customer needs to get pickup time adjusted.

Sent using BrownCafe App

I am not going out of my way when I go back to Gamestop as they are in the same plaza as Staples and Walmart Vision, where I make both pickups. GS rarely if ever has their packages ready at 10am and they really appreciate the fact that I come back in the afternoon. If they do have stuff going I just edit the stop.

upschuck

I am not going out of my way when I go back to Gamestop as they are in the same plaza as Staples and Walmart Vision, where I make both pickups. GS rarely if ever has their packages ready at 10am and they really appreciate the fact that I come back in the afternoon. If they do have stuff going I just edit the stop.
They got you trained. If you didn't go back, I bet they'd be ready, or have it delayed a day, or give it to Staples.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

They got you trained. If you didn't go back, I bet they'd be ready, or have it delayed a day, or give it to Staples.

Truth be told it is more convenient for me to go back as I often don't have the room for or the time to make their pickup in the AM as I am in the middle of getting rid of my NDA's.

They had nothing to do with it but are very appreciative that I do it for them.

Resident know-it-all.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
If you go back there for a special trip you are stealing time.....aren't you the one that said if a driver asks an apt resident for a signature that they are stealing time?????

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Actually what Upstate does makes sense. They want a 10:00 p/u. My truck is still jammed at 10:00. Rather than trip over p/u pieces it would make sense (if it's not out of the way) to grab the boxes later. I have a Staples furniture warehouse that will send out oversized boxes as prepaid pkgs. If they have a lot, I go back later when I have room.

wayfair

swollen member
Actually what Upstate does makes sense. They want a 10:00 p/u. My truck is still jammed at 10:00. Rather than trip over p/u pieces it would make sense (if it's not out of the way) to grab the boxes later. I have a Staples furniture warehouse that will send out oversized boxes as prepaid pkgs. If they have a lot, I go back later when I have room.

uh, have you seen the packages that GS ships out???

my first delivery and pickup is at Walmart.. bricked out or not, I still have to pickup their packages

Ouch

Does game stop appreciate you scanning their air at the building so it doesn't show late? Sorry, couldn't resist.